I Choose You (2/?)

JinKook AU Fanfiction Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2: Choose To Regret

Jimin immediately called Yoongi as if hyperventilating.

"The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try again later."

JM: Gahd! This is not the time to be turning your damn phone off, Yoongi! Aish!!!

He then remembered that Hoseok should be with him so he called the latter instead. After three rings, he picked up.

HS: Yobosaeyo? Jiminnie?

JM: GET ME MIN YOONGI, ASAP!!!

Startled by his friend's panicky voice, he quickly tossed his phone over to the wanted man who was lazily lounging on the sofa.

They were at Yoongi's apartment watching some ty horror movie (despite Hobi's futile cries of protest) to pass time since it's friday and tomorrow is a weekend (hallelujah!), no need to wake up during ungodly hours (Min Yoongi considers 8am an ungodly hour because school starts @ 8:30am).

He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

YG: What do you want, you big baby?

JM: Your help!!!

YG: Why? I'm sure you still have your two hands. Don't be such a lazy .

JM: Yah, I'm serious here!

Yoongi pressed the speaker button after seeing Hoseok's curious and worried expression.

YG: Then talk to Hobi instead.

JM: Hoseokie can't tame a rampaging alien!

HS: What do you mean???

JM: Namjoon called me. He said that, after buying a box of strawberry shortcake, Tae left saying that he'll be dropping by Jinnie's house!

YG: And the straight A monster didn't manage to stop him?

JM: He tried but that airhead tripped on his own foot! The next thing he knew, Taehyung was already out of sight!

YG: I'm speechless.

JM: Putting aside Joonie's carelessness, what do we do??? Out of all the seven of us, Tae is the most difficult one to read! He might blow up Jin's house or... or even worse! He could beat Jungkookie into a pulp! Oh !!! YOONGI, WE NEED TO GO THERE NOW!!!

YG: If you can blow up a house or beat someone into a pulp with a strawberry shortcake, then by all means let's dash over there. But duh! Obviously, you can't.

JM: Will you please stop your sarcasms?! This is an emergency!

YG: Sigh. Just leave him be. He knows what he's doing.

JM: How can you be so sure of that???

Hoseok interjected realizing that he's being left out of the conversation and it's obviously going nowhere.

HS: You have to trust him, Chim. I'm pretty sure Tae wouldn't do something to worsen the situation.

JM: But...

YG: I think I know what he's up to.

JM: What???

YG: He's going to RILE UP EVERYTHING. Such a genius bastard.

After hearing his words, Jimin and Hoseok finally came to the same realization.

JM & HS: HOLY !!!

*

Kim's residence...

Jungkook has been standing infront of the door for almost ten minutes now holding a bouquet of red roses he bought after passing a flower shop on his way.

It only took him 15 minutes to find the place and yet nervousness washed over him as he was about to press the doorbell.

What's wrong with you Jeon Jungkook??? Are you chickening out??? You can't miss this chance!!! Your uality is at stake here!!!

He shouldn't have had that talk with Jimin!!! It made him lose half of his self-confidence!

Earlier, he was afraid to admit it to his friend, but he's 100% right. He is crushing on someone. But not just someone! He's crushing on KIM SEOKJIN!!! One of his close friends and a GUY at that, so LIFE!!!

How can THE GREAT JEON turn GAY just like that??? He even dabbed himself the INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY of BIGHIT ACADEMY!!! So why???

He recalled, it started during their second year when a freshman he was courting rejected him saying that, 'I don't want to date someone who's not even as handsome as Seokjin-sunbaenim' leaving him dumbfounded.

That offended him, big time!!! HIM??? NOT HANDSOME???

He could say the same thing to that poor-excuse-of-a-girl!!! She's nowhere near beautiful compared to Seokjin!!!

Wait! Did he just say Seokjin's beautiful and a girl can't even rival him??? He's screwed!!!

After that, he had been paying too much attention on Jin's every actions. Like how awkward he is most of the time. How he blush whenever girls fawn over him. How his lips turn into a cute pout whenever he's being teased. How the color pink suits him like it was made for him. How he loves to eat all types of food more than anything else. He could go on forever listing everything he had observed but there's a side of him nagging that, this is absolutely wrong!!!

Trying to distract himself, he decided to go on a dating spree to get him off his head but, he just failed miserably. He wanted to ask his friends for advice but knowing them, they'll just laugh at him to infinity and beyond! So much for having 'friends'.

That's why, after seeing Seokjin's sister (what was her name again?) during the entrance ceremony for first years, he made a resolve to court her since she looks a lot like her brother (Jin's still prettier though, he has to admit) and she's a GIRL!!! GAHD YES!!! He wasn't abandoned yet!!!

Maybe, he just needed to find a girl version of Kim Seokjin to satisfy his own curiosity and make himself realize that there's no way in hell that he's turning GAY!!!

He sighed deeply remembering his true motive for coming here. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter