I Choose You (1/?)

JinKook AU Fanfiction Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1: Choose To Lose

Define OBLIVIOUS.

Jeon Jungkook.

Define INSENSITIVE.

Jeon Jungkook.

Define ANNOYING.

Jeon-in'-Jungkook!!!

*

Thursday night...

The seven of them were gathered at Namjoon's house with the intent of finishing their science project (something related to the human body and ) that will be submitted on Monday, but to no avail. They have been working on it ever since last week but they're still half way through. The progress was so slow because they're easily distracted. Every time they stepped inside Namjoon's room chaos always ensue!

Jimin and Taehyung started bickering over the remote control again. The former wants to watch and the latter wants to watch (yeah, it's basically the same but the stimulus is different, says TaeTae).

Yoongi instantly fell asleep on his bed in just a record-breaking 0.01 millisecond.

Hoseok prying over his CD collection asking if he could borrow well... 3/4 of everything.

And Jungkook was still pestering Seokjin.

JK: Please Jinnie-ah, introduce me to your sister~ You know she's my type~

JN: NO means NO, Jungkookie!

JK: Why not? Don't you trust me? Do I look like a playboy to you?

JN: You ARE a playboy! And mind you! It's my YEODONGSAENG we're talking about here! She's two years younger than you!

JK: AGE doesn't matter when it comes to love, you know!

JN: Stop being a pushover!

JK: Am not! I am asking nicely. You're just being unreasonable!

Everyone felt the tension inside the room quickly escalating causing an unintentional domino effect.

The TV was turned off.

Yoongi was now wide awake, 'WTF' was written all over his face.

Hoseok was pouting like a kid on the verge of throwing a tantrum.

Namjoon wanted to salvage the situation but of course the 4D Taehyung has to open his damn mouth, so screw it all!!!

TH: Jinnie is prettier than his sister. Just in case, you haven't noticed, Jungkookie.

If looks could kill, Tae would have been dead on the spot! Everyone's glaring at him like he's some kind of lunatic (he's almost close, actually).

TH: What??? I'm just telling the truth!

Jungkook paused for a few seconds.

Yes, HE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL compared to the girl's I've dated before and even compared to his own sister! BUT HE'S A GUY!!!

JK: J-Jin is a GUY! Just in case, you're blind, Taehyungie!

TH: I half quote, 'GENDER doesn't matter when it comes to love, you know!'.

JK: I'mNotGAY!!!

He answered too fast for his own liking. He even missed seeing Seokjin cringe from his words.

TH: Yeah right! And I'm not HAPPY!

YG: One more word and you'll see heads flying out the window.

Yoongi interjected, voice cold and threatening.

Jungkook still wanted to retort if it weren't for Hobi's hand now covering his mouth. Jimin did the same to Taehyung who kept struggling like he's some kind of kid taken hostage.

Seokjin let out a loud sigh getting everyone's attention. He is well aware that once Yoongi opens his mouth, (FYI-his words only averages below a hundred per day) he needs to do something about the situation no matter how painful it is for him.

Why painful?

Because truth be told,  he's the one who's actually GAY here, but only for Jeon Jungkook and no one else.

Taehyung was the one who brought him into the group saying that they've been good friends back in their hometown and that Jungkookie is the missing piece of their gang. Actually, in Seokjin's case, he was the missing piece of his heart.

His friends knew that he had been hiding his feelings for Kookie ever since day one without him even telling them (please exclude the-know-nothing-at-all-Kookie).

How? He's so obvious he wouldn't pass if he attempts to audition as an accomplice for a crime!

Namjoon caught him staring.

Hoseok caught him blushing.

Jimin caught him scribbling. 

Yoongi caught him stuttering.

And Taehyung caught him crying.

Yes, he was crying! Because Jeon Jungkook is an INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY (this was self-declared)!!!

In his three years of high school, he dated five freshmen, ten sophomores and half of their female classmates!

So you could say he's been hurt probably more than twenty times already by the 'Great Jeon'!

And hell, he's not done yet!

This time, he wanted to date his dongsaeng!!!

If this is his way of telling Jin that he's in' straight as an arrow, then alright!!! He got the message!!!

JN: Fine! You can come to our house tomorrow. I'll introduce you to her.

Jungkook broke out of Hobi's clutches and jumped at him like an excited hyena.

JK: Really??? Thanks Jinnie you're the best!!! Do you want me to buy you something??? Anything??? As long as I can afford it, of course~

JN: A gallon of strawberry ice cream. I want it right now.

JK: Roger that!

He flashed them his triumphant bunny smile then he left the house in the speed of light leaving behind a much darker atmosphere at his wake.

Taehyung wriggled out of Jimin's hold. He looked really angry. Yes, he's the very definition of the words 'out of this world', but this would be the first time they're seeing him in this state.

TH: Are you a damn massochist, Kim Seokjin???

JM: Calm down, Tae. He must have had a reason for compromising.

TH: Reason my !!! He's just afraid that Kookie will look down on him like a piece of trash because he's totally GAY for him!!! Absolutely pathetic!!!

NJ: Yah! Kim Taehyung! Shut your mouth! You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter