Right Mistake (1/?)

JinKook AU Fanfiction Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1: Right Response

"Yobosaeyo? TaeTae? Where are you?"

"Jinnie-hyung! I'm so sorry I won't be able to pick you up at the airport. I've got some urgent work to do, I can't possibly leave the office at this very moment."

"You should have called me earlier. It's been an hour since I boarded off the plane. Sigh. Anyway, I'll just take a cab."

"Mianhe, hyung! I promise to make it up to you, 'kay?"

"Arasseo. Well then, hmmm... I want a gallon of stawberry ice cream, got that?'

"Hahahaha!!! Got it! I'll even buy you a life-sized Super Mario plushie! See you later~ Bye~!"

Kim Seokjin smiled to himself after hanging up. He just realized, he can never get angry at his younger brother.

He was actually so furious a few moments ago because first, Taehyung was so running late and second, it took him ages before he answered his phone.

But since he was able to give him a valid reason for not showing up, he'll let him off the hook. Besides, his dongsaeng was the one responsible for his one-week vacation at Jeju Island so, he's pretty much forgiven.

Taehyung was fussing over him after he had his first and he also considered it his worst break-up last month. His ex, Namjoon was his first love, his first boyriend, and his first experience at almost everything in terms of a romantic and intimate relationship.

He thought he found himself his forever but he was so damn wrong! Just like how a typical gay movie ends, the bastard chose a woman over him which he was already expecting but not so soon! Reality for him was really too much to handle.

Being the fragile one, he can't help but pity himself resulting to an emotional breakdown. During that hard time, Taehyung stayed by his side. He even gave the guy a piece of his mind by turning Namjoon's face into a punching bag. That was the first time he saw his brother looked so angry he could have murdered that person in a blink of an eye. Not wanting something like that to happen, he willed himself to move on and pretended he was fine.

Thing is, he can never fool Tae. Knowing how kind and selfless his hyung is, he knew he would just keep on hurting by himself. And he can't stand that! That's why he went on his way to send him off to a place where he can relax, unwind, and probably forget everything that happened.

Seokjin was hesitant to take the offer at first but his 4D alien of a dongsaeng kept on pestering him so mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter