Twenty-three

그리고 메이크업 || And Make Up

A/U: This is the last chapter. Wow I can't believe I actually finished a story XD. Truth be told I am shocked and grateful that you guys even enjoyed it ^^. Hopefully the ending wasn't a disappointment. 

 

"Why do you keep doing that?" 

"Doing what?" 

Kyungsoo grabs his arm gently pulling him down to kiss his cheek but is stopped when Jongin leans back before he could process what he was doing. Jongin eyes darted around the area and didn't notice the slight frown of disappointment on Kyungsoo's face. 

"That"

 

~~

 

Jongin sat on his bed, the soft light from his phone illuminating his face as he looked at a picture of him and Kyungsoo. Rubbing his thumb over Kyungsoo's face relishing in his smile. 

A lot has changed since that night. Finally understanding each others feelings and deciding to give it a shot. Though it wasnt a good 3 weeks before Jongin got used to Kyungsoo touches. The age not mattering to him anymore. The thought of coming out as gay made him feel nausus though he was too ashamed to tell Kyungsoo that. Kyungsoo is a lot braver than him which only made him feel even worse. But Kyungsoo was patient. 

 

"I won't come out until you do Jongin, it has to be us together doing this"

 

Us... 

 

That's all Jongin wanted. Deep down. For him and Kyungsoo to be together. That's what done it for Jongin. 

 

I'm not alone. It's not me and him. It's us. 

 

He remembers when he told his parents. His hands couldn't stop shaking as he held his mug, forcing his eyes on the tea while he said "I'm gay", "I'm with Kyungsoo". Relief over flood his body so much he almost wanted to cry if not for Kyungsoo's supporting hand on his knee. Of course his parents wasn't disgusted, angry or indifferent. Which made Jongin want to cry even more. 

Now they're settled. Jongin knew he wanted to be with Kyungsoo for a long time but never expected it to be like this. Never expected to love it this much. 

Sure they fight sometimes. When Jongin forgets just how happy he is and recoils Kyungsoo is sure to call him out. They argue when they dont know what to order. They argue when discussing their favourites bands. They argued when Kyungsoo kept pushing for Sehun's company 

 

~~

 

"How can you want him around us Kyungsoo, everytime he sets eyes on you he ing goes in heat"

 

"Jongin enough, Sehun is my friend and he knows we are together. Besides I think he has his eyes on someone else"

 

"You have a twin?" 

 

"Oh my God Jongin stop, Sehun is coming with us that's it"

 

"Fine but if he looks at you too long..." 

 

~~

 

But Jongin has never been happier. Sometimes when they just sit and watch a film. Kyungsoo curled up in Jongin's lap lazily nibbiling his neck as they share popcorn. Jongin can't help but be amazed at how domestic it feels and how okay with that he is. 

 

I'm not alone. I was never alone.