Final Epilogue

Her Magic Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV

The autumn leaves covered the once green field, a light shade of cinnamon and orange coated the ground. The sound of the leaves crashing under my feet was the only music I heard on this lonely street. The slightly harsh wind gushes against my face, almost like a slap of reality of how my heart has dropped to it's low like these fallen leaves. And trampled over and crushed into bits. The season of falls depicts my heart perfectly.

Lonely.

Broken.

Fallen.

I stood at the pathway I last ran away from Chorong Unnie. An overwhelming feeling of nostalgia hit me. My greatest regret is running away without a taking a single glance. I was so afraid, one glance at her face and I might just stop in my tracks and run back to her. I look faraway into the depths of the withering trees as my heart refresh our bittersweet forbidden love.

I kissed her soft strawberry lips, I didn't know why but I still did. At that moment I thought I was freed of my insecurities and doubts but I thought wrong. We sat there for a few minutes before my mind was set straight again.

I can't love her.

"Unnie I'm sorry. This is not right, I can't. No I won't, I won't love you. I'm sorry."

With that I stood up and ran with all my might as tears mixed with sadness and angered trickled down my cheeks. I could hear her chasing me but her footsteps slow down and a series of breathlessness from her was heard in a distant. I didn't look back at her for I know, I'll fall into that trap again.

I want to love her.

 

We can't be in love, our love is too heavy to take. The world still can't accept our kind of romance. Or rather, I'm afraid of facing the judgements and fighting the disapprovals. I know I'm selfish but I'm afraid. What if she would end up hurt by our love? What if she le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter