Epilogue

Her Magic Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

As the season of spring arrives by the calling of nature, light pink petals of my favorite cherry blossom flowers falls carelessly amongst the wind, the light scent of sakura ades the air.

Inhales.

Exhales.

I sat on the bench where Bomi last kissed me. I reminisce the moment again, her soft lips on mine and sweet scent of lavender, it felt so real like it happened only yesterday. A soft smile escaped my face as I looked up towards the clear cyan sky.

Bittersweet.

 

She was so afraid of loving me, from the judgements from the world of this forbidden love, her irrational fear of hurting me or herself. She have been hurt too many times that loving me makes her afraid. She knew it better that her doubts and insecurity shouldn't be what rule her and she deserves to be set free of these chains holding her back.

Insecurities.

 

Alone we both stand afraid but together we shall both stand strong. But maybe, just maybe it's too much to ask of her.

We could have leaned on each other. We could have chose, life is all about all the choices we make. But is she ready to love? I wish we could at least try, so that I know I've done what I could and wouldn't end up being hurt by the many "what ifs".

Regrets are now my clearest memories of us, the pain is also fresh every single time I think of you. And I thought of you every single hour, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter