3rd Magic

Her Magic Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT?! But you're a.. Asthmatic."

"Haha. That's I won't deny. But no biggie, this is a different kind of run. I'll show you." Chorong kept pushing Bomi ahead onto a half football sized grass field. Once they reached at the centre, Chorong grabbed the younger's wrist and asked her to stand up while supporting her at the side.

 " Now, lie down here on this super soft grass with me." Chorong instructed and Bomi complied to that undoubtedly. They both had their back on the ground with nothing to separate them from the cold yet so comfortable soft grasses.

 " Now, what? " A short question from Bomi earned a small chuckle by Chorong before she took an advance to scoot nearer to that barely known young girl.

 " Look up and open your eyes wide. We're about to run into the night sky." She pointed her index finger upward on air to show Bomi that one true beauty delight. went agape. She was speechless at the sight.

 The vast, seemingly empty, space was filled with glittering, diamond-like stars. Bomi had never noticed how lovely the night sky was. Not until then, that is. Each twinkling star seemed to be in it’s proper place, filling empty spaces. Shadowy, ribbon-like clouds were flowing around the full moon.

“See the moon, it's so mesmerizing, isn't it?” Chorong whispered close to Bomi ear and the latter just nodded wordlessly.

 "Each crater on it’s bright face was visible. The moon, the stars, the streaming clouds, everything glowed with it’s own ominous light. Everything was perfect and so at the point." Chorong added.

 "I always love night star gazing. But tonight it feels like everything has been put into a high definition view which I could see them so bright and clear. This is amazing."Bomi took a chance to look at Chorong for a while and flashed her a thankful smile for that rare opportunity. Chorong gladly returned that with a brighter smile, maybe even much more glorious than the moon they both praised.

 " Feel better now?" After A good 30 minutes, Chorong voiced out once she noticed the girl was getting a alot calmer than during the moment she accidentally found her on the hospital rooftop.

 "Strange enough, I feel alot better than I could imagine. Maybe because I have someone to accompany me who managed to keep me out from any possible foolish act I might encounter. So Chorong-shi, I should thank you, alot for all these. " Bomi gathered her courage bit by bit before she turned to her side and facing Chorong. Her face was red and slightly blushed for the confession she made.

 "No problem. I'm happy to be any help whenever and wherever I could. You need some help and fate put us together on the rooftop, so why would I let go this chance to try me best and give a hand?" Chorong's honest answer made Bomi's heart to pound a bit faster than usual. Why was that happened?

 " But why here? In my opinion, we could get the exact same view if we go back to the rooftop like just now if you want."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter