Last Magic Touch

Her Magic Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Unnie, let's keep in touch okay? Don't hesitate to give me a call or text me anytime. I'll always be here for you." Bomi stuttered. Her eyes already gave up and so the tears started to fall down on her cheeks. With so much struggle, she hold her pain and stood up from her wheelchair and move forward to place a tight embrace around the other girl's neck.

" I will. And you, stop thinking of stupid decisions ever again. And I'll be there to listen to your heart what it need to say."Chorong replied together with a similar strength of her arms circling Bomi's waist at the lobby on ground floor of the hospital. They chose quite a distance from people nearby a glass window corner.

Chorong was leaving. It was just a week they've been together, but they managed to lighten up each other's days in the hospital.

They explored each and every secret spot in that heavenly huge hospital buildings. All credit to Chorong as the regular patient who has a unique habit of wandering around to find any favorable secluded area for her to spend her time alone, far from other people and reality.

Well, to much surprise, their feeling grew from an honest friendship into something called love. But how?

Let's just say that when the person who actually meet you at worst and still wanna be with you, they deserve that much of love.

But Bomi, she had a problem with insecurity. She was afraid that she would hurt the girl if they get closer, believing her incoming karma for causing the death of her sister will haunt Chorong. Hence she never made her move, nothing beyond sweet gestures as friends.

Meanwhile for Chorong, she fell for Bomi, deeply. But somehow she didn't really know if the girl ever felt the same. She was a great friend and Chorong was happy enough to stay under friend's label. Her hesitant kept building up, until last night before she need to head home.

" It might worth a try." Chorong thought so.

Bomi released the hug and same with Chorong. They parted and Bomi smiled while waving her hand. The elder turned around to start walking towards the entrance and a big black SUV was waiting for her outside. But Chorong's mind was filled her urge to do the thing.

 

Do it or spend your life in regret of not doing it


Chorong stopped her pace and slowly turn back around. With her eyes locked on Bomi's, she took a few step closer. She wasn’t sure if her heart had ever pounded so fast in her life.

Bomi was in daze as Chorong's body was so close to her that she could almost felt the other's warm breath on her face. went dry out of sudden.

Chorong's eyes still on Bomi's. She  noticed a small scar on the younger's forehead. For a fleeting moment she wondered how she got that. She wanted to know everything about the girl standing in front of her. And more than anything, she wanted to feel her lips on hers.

Just as the longing became unbearable, Chorong's lips met Bomi's. The warmth of her lips sent a current running through Bomi's body. Chorong placed her palm on Bomi's cheek as she lost herself in her peppermint breath and soft lips. Meanwhil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter