4th Magic

Her Magic Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Chorong-shi, if I may ask, can you show me another magic, please?

 " Uhh, let me think. Perhaps I have something for you, but it's nothing much really. Still, I'm gonna give a try." Chorong made her move to turn her body on her side facing Bomi. She heaved one deep breath before clearing up . It was going to be another magic touch from Chorong meanwhile Bomi was waiting impatiently for the next surprise by the elder.

 And she started singing* No No No acapella version as what Apink sang in Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook*


 Don’t be sad no no no,
 You're not alone no no no
 You always became a light for me
 Hold my hand,
 Come and lean on me
 I’ll always be your strength

 You always were a strength to me
 You always believed in me
 When everyone else tells you to stop
 I’ll become the last love
 that you can look upon

 Don’t be sad no no no,
 You're not alone no no no
 You always became a light for me
 Hold my hand,
 Come and lean on me
 I’ll always be your strength


 Chorong ended it with a bright smile carved on her face. She noticed how Bomi went into bewilderment once again and so she couldn't help but blushing as well.

 "How was it?"She asked in order to hide her nervousness.

 Bomi raised her upper body part and supported it using her elbow to bring her face even closer towards Chorong and it made Chorong startled a bit by the sudden act.

 " Chorong-shi, will you be my friend? I need you, so much." Bomi said in full plead. She was being honest. Really, she need Chorong that much.

 "Of course I will. You don't even need to ask that."Chorong touched Bomi's head for a second but retreated it slowly.

 "Wait! How old are you by the way?" Out of curiosity, she asked.

 " Really? I'm so happy now. Thanks Chorong -shi. Uh, I'm 18 years old this year." Bomi said as she noticed how the elder was hesitant to keep her hand on her head.

 " I'm happy too. Oh, thank God. Then I'll be your Unnie since I'm 2 years older, Bbom-ah. Can I call you that?" Chorong placed again her palm onto Bomi's head and pat it to make her hair ruffled a little. Bomi just grinned happily.

 " Dae, Unnie." No more words could describe how content Bomi was. She got what she need and struggles may no longer cause trouble in her life since now she has Chorong to lean on if things get rough.


They leaned against each other as their bodies locked warmth together. Bomi slept peacefully feeling the lukewarmness of Chorong latched onto her body, the soft scent of Chorong brings peace to the younger one, she subconsciously fell into a deep slumber with all her pain vanished into thin air.

 Finally a night of peace.

******

 Morning has arrived and the sun penetrated through the transparent window as rays of sunshine landed on their faces. The sudden intrusion of brightness made Chorong opened her eyes, she wanted to stretch but notice the weight on her arm. She turned to face Bomi who was still peacefully sleeping. She chuckled lightly at the cute sight and she traced Bomi's side profile with her gaze.

 "Staring at me Unnie?" Bomi voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter