1st Magic

Her Magic Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This day, Bomi woke up early as usual. She tied her soft brown hair into a messy pony tail. She wore a black hoodie and a pair of black tights to match and a red pair of Nikes to finish her morning look. It's been 2 months since she manage to get on her feet again.

 She grabbed her phone hidden under the white fluffy blanket and quickly checked on her new incoming text. She smiled at reading the contents and far more important, the name of the sender made her heart flutters which no one else could ever make her feel anything like this. Hurriedly, she managed to calm herself and composed a perfect answer.

 [Unnie, wait for me a little while. I might be late since I have surprise for you]

 Sent! She grinned happily while walking out of the room down towards the kitchen with her phone secured in her tight clutch.

 She was whistling a happy tune, her footsteps were light, she was like a happy jumpy bunny. Meeting her favourite person in the world was a reason she wake up early in the morning.

 She walk to the park they met every morning, the peaceful environment in the morning is something she thought she'll never see 3 years ago. But then this person came in her life like sunshine and lit up her once dark life.

Picking up her pace, she was a little more eager than any other days to reach her destination as fast as she could. Her mind was clouded with the thought of the other girl's bright smiles, her warm hands that always ready to wipe the sad tears away. Above all, the honest and calming words that she pour out everytime the fragile girl was having another episode of panic attack, that alone made nothing in this world could pay what she had sacrificed for her. Ever since, they promised to stay strong for each other despite others kept trying to build the wall between the two by saying they were too young and naive to grasp the meaning of true love.

 She saw that familiar back view, drawing circles with her foot out of boredom and she could already imagine the cute pout on the latter's face. The morning dew was a constant reminder that how refresh and alive she is everyday with her. A smile spread across her face, she instantly shook it off and hide her excitement under her mask of nonchalance and walked towards the girl who have been waiting for her.

 As she got nearer almost side to side, the soft yet so delicate lavender scent from her favorite perfume invaded the air and the former wished to breath only in this harmony forever. Calling herself out from her own drunk land of essence brought by this person who now was looking radiant as much as angel from heaven from the side, she gave her best effort not put her contentment out on facade that much as she was planning another surprise that she had in her mind for quite sometime already.

 "Morning Unnie!! Have my darling been sleeping well?" She was exploding with joy when approached the older girl.

 But something was amiss. The usual bright smile on Chorong's face was missing and her eyes didn't sparkle like they always did, she looked straight ahead and brushed by her without even acknowledging her presence.

 It took a few seconds for her to engage to what actually happened there.

 "Oh crap, she's angry. I'm a dead meat now." She froze at her position while the other girl kept making her way out from there, not looking back even for once. The younger girl realized that she had dug her own grave again, and this time it was really a big and deep one to turn the girl into sort of different person. The terrified girl quickly turned around and walked fast catching up the girl of her life. Once she felt the distance was short enough, she threw her arms around the elder's shoulders and brought her small framed body close to hers. Warmth embedded both souls in an instant.

 As the warmth from the younger was wrapped tightly around her, Chorong was melting within but she was determined to surprise the latter instead. She put on a poker face before breaking away roughly. She looked straight in the eyes of the now shaken one coldly.

 "Yoon Bomi. I can't do this anymore." She tried stifling her laughter.

 "Unnie why? Is everything okay?"

Silence.

 Chorong turned around, back facing Bomi. She couldn't look at the girl of her laugh might just burst at the sight.

 " How much I am being patience here, you would never say that to me, right? Those simple three words, is it sound so simple to you? Am I not worth e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter