The new nurse

Choco brought us together
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyukjae!" I exclaimed and the guy just looked at me. I heard a bark and saw Choco. "Hi Choco." I said and bent down towards the dog. She recognized me and let me carry her again. "Aren't you the nicest dog?" I said and she me. "Choco, that tickles." I said laughing.

"She is holding her." A guy with brown hair said. "I told you." Hyukjae said and smiled at me again. "Oh I'm sorry. Maybe you don't want me to hold her?" I asked him and he shook his head. "It is okay. This guy next to me is Kyuhyun. He apparently forgot his manners." Hyukjae said and smacked him in the back of his head.

"Hyung! I'm sorry, it's just that no girl have ever managed to pick her up, accept your mother and sister." He said to me.

"Really? Weird, but animals usually like me so I never have had any problems with it. Isn't that right Choco?" I said to the dog and she barked back. "Aren't you a good girl answering me?" I said and hugged her a little harder.

Leeteuk coughed a little. "Shall we go now?" He asked us and we nodded. "Thank you very much for the ride by the way, Leeteuk-oppa." I said and smiled at him.

"No biggie. You talk Korean really well. Have you been talking it for a long time?" He asked me and I shook my head. "No. I started learning it about two years ago when I started talking to Onew-oppa." I explained as the car drove of.

"Two years? Not longer? You talk really well for that short amount of time." Leeteuk said and looked at me. "Thanks, but I still have trouble with the reading so I'm still a newbie." I said and smiled at them all.

"Why are you here in Korea?" Kyuhyun asked me. "I can answer that. She is gonna work with us. She is that new nurse you been hearing rumors about." Onew said with smile. "Yeah. You all work at the same place?" I asked them. They just nodded. "You don't know who we are?" Hyukjae asked me. I just shook my head.

Then my phone started ringing. "Rokkuko, Rokkuko." "Hello, mom? Yeah, I'm here. Yeah, I met him. Sure. Oppa here, mom wants to talk to you." I said in English handing Onew the phone. "Hello. Yes ma'm. Of course we are. No worries. Yes, I'll tell her that. Bye." He ended the call. "What did she say?" I asked him. "If we are mean to you, she'll come and kick our asses." He said with a smirk and I just laughed. Then I saw the faces from the others.

"What?" "You don't know about us but you have our song as a ringtone." Leeteuk said with a smile. 

"It's your song? Really? I love that song. But I only know the name of the song so I don't really know the name of your group. I'm sorry!" I said as I hung my head low.

"Hahah!" Kyuhyun started laughing. I just looked at him confused. "I think you are one of few girls that doesn't know who we are." He said while still chuckling at me. "Am I supposed to know you?" I asked him with a straight face. "Not if you are listening to K-Pop. We are Super Junior." Hyukjae told me with that cute smile of his.

It took me a second but I remembered something. "Aren't you the guys who did Miracle?" I asked him. I then started humming the song and they started singing. After I stopped humming they looked at me. "I thought you didn't know who they were?" Onew asked me. "Oh I don't, but that song is the first Korean song I ever listened too. I started listening to that song, like 6 years ago." I said with a chuckle. "I'm glad someone still likes that song." Hyukjae said to me and smiled. I just nodded and petted Choco some more.

"You are a nice dog, aren't you? You are so calm when we are riding the car." I said and looked down at her. She just sat there and enjoyed being in my lap. I just smiled.

"You are amazing. You actually tamed her. Even we had problems in the beginning with her." Leeteuk said. I just laughed. "Dogs knows how you are. They feel your heart, not the exterior you bu

Please log in to read the full chapter