Playing with Super Junior

Choco brought us together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jay POV
As we walked to the apartments, both Hyukjae and Onew put on some kind of disguise, probably to hide themselves from fans. As I pulled my suitcase behind me, Hyukjae gave me Chocos lech and took the suitcase from me. "Oppa, you don't have to do that. I can pull it myself." I said, complaining to him, not wanting to him to help. "It's okay. Choco wants you to walk her so I'll take your suitcase." He said smiling to me again. "I'll introduce you to the rest of Super Junior. Some of them are really scared, thinking the new nurse is an old lady that's gonna force them to do things." He continued and I started laughing. "Can't we scare them a little more? Leeteuk-oppa and Kyuhyun-oppa hasn't gone home yet, have they? It's a perfect time for a prank." I said with a smirk. "Sure. I'm just gonna call Kyuhyun and make him come to help me. This is his area of expertise." Hyukjae said and Onew just chuckled. "This is gonna be fun, hyung." "Yeah and I think Kyu is gonna like Jay more after this." Hyukjae said with a smile. 

As we came to their apartment, I saw Kyuhyun and waved at him. "Oppa, we are here." He just looked at me and smirked. "Love the idea. What are we gonna go with?" He said, going straight to the point. "Go with the old lady. Not a huge fan of idols. Makes them cut all sweets from their diet and is really harsh." I said smiling. Kyuhyun just chuckled. "Works with me. You hide in the background for a while and watch their reactions." "Watch? I was gonna record it, though?" I said to him and he just looked at me. "You are a genius. Send me it when we are done. I need that for blackmailing later." He whispered in my ear and I just nodded. 

We walked up to their dorm and I hid somewhere where I could record it perfectly. Onew sat down in their couch and just took it easy. As more people came to the dorm, they all wondered why he was here. Onew just said he was visiting. When all of them where there, I noticed that they where around 11 persons in the group. Damn, that's a lot, I thought to myself. Then I noticed that Kyuhyun was starting to talk. "I met her today. That new nurse. She was just as you imagined but worse. She had this evil aura around her and she looked at me in an evil way. I heard her say that she wanted to take away all the sweets from our diets and make us only eat healthy things."he said with a cringed face. One of them screamed out "NO SWEETS?!?! IS SHE CRAZY?!" Another added "why did the boss hire her? We gotta go to him and make him change his mind." I saw Leeteuk and he just smiled, getting that we were messing with them. The others just sat there, not knowing what to say or do, they just looked really sad. I couldn't hold myself so I started laughing and so did Onew, Hyukjae, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. I came out from my hiding place and said "Smile everyone. You are on candid camera." I said with a smile. "Who are you?" A guy with handsome face asked me. "I'm that evil nurse that's gonna take away all your sweets." I said with a wink. "Did you get it?" Kyuhyun asked me and I just nodded. "So your not gonna take away our sweets?" A guy looking really cute asked me and I just shook my head.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Jay and I'm born in 1993. I just moved here and I'm starting next week as a nurse at your company. It's very nice to meet you." I said bowing to them. "You are that young?" Hyukjae asked me. "Young and young... Well, it might be young but I still know what I'm doing, oppa." I told him with a smile. Then Choco came to me again. "There you are Choco, did you miss me?" I asked her as I picked her up and she just barked happily. "Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing? She is holding her." A guy with a pretty face said, though he was more on the handsome side. "Yeah, isn't she amazing?" Hyukjae did with a proud smile. "Well thanks oppa." I said and smiled at him. "Guys, she doesn't know who we are, but she knows two of our songs though they are a bit on the older side." Leeteuk said and smiled at me. "What? Just because they are old doesn't mean that they aren't good song." I told him with a pout. "Awww, she is adorable!" Another guy came up to me, thought he was pretty cute himself. He then just hugged me. "Yah, Hae! Don't just hug her like that!" Hyukjae said and pulled him away from me. "Hae? That's your name?" I asked him and he shook his head. "I'm Donghae, but you can call me oppa okay?" I just nodded. "Maybe you all can introduce yourselves? I'm pretty good with names and faces so I should remember yours." I asked them and they just looked at me. "You really don't know who we are?" One of them asked and I shook my head. "Well, I'll start. I'm SungMin. It's nice too meet you." The cute guy came to me and smiled. "Nice to meet you, SungMin-oppa. You are really cute, like a bunny." I told him and Kyuhyun started laughing. "That's what I used to call him." I just smiled and looked at SungMin. "Take it as a compliment, because bunnies are really cute. I guess the evil boy over there uses it as an insult."

Please log in to read the full chapter