At first sight, I knew I loved you

Choco brought us together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jay POV
I think that went pretty well. I introduced myself and Super Junior oppas said I did a good job. Hyukjae was worried about the needle thing. He looked so worried but at the same time so cute. I couldn't help taking his hand. Why did I do that? He must think I'm a weirdo, just taking his hand like that. As I hurried away from there, not making them see my blush, I accidentally bumped into someone. Both he and I fell.

"Ouch!" I heard him say. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked him worried. "No I'm fine but you should watch where you are going." He said a bit angry before he looked at me. Then his expression changed. "Are you alright?" I asked him again. He just nodded, not saying anything. "You don't look okay." I said and placed my hand on his forehead. He was burning up. "! You have a fever! You are coming with me!" I yelled at him, gaining attention of others but I didn't care. I pulled him up and dragged him with me. He didn't say a single thing.

As I put him in one of the beds in the room I had been given, he just laid down. "Here. Take this pills and sleep for a while. Can I ask for your name?" I asked him and he just looked at me. "You don't know who I am?" I just shook my head. "Sorry. I'm not listening so much at K-Pop but I think I'm gonna start soon." I told him honestly. "I'm Minho." He said still looking at me. That name sounds familiar.

"Ahh! You are in the same group as Onew-oppa! It's nice to finally meet you! So you are the handsome one he has been telling me about?" I asked him and he looked at me with a tiny smile. "So you did know. Wait, you know Onew-hyung?" He asked me and I nodded. "He is the reason I got this job. I gotta make him something to thank him. Probably gotta do something that's chicken related." I said starting to look for a blanket. "Heh. You do know him pretty well then." He said and I nodded. I took the blanket and wrapped it around him. "Here, oppa. You have to keep yourself warm. Sleep for a while and your fever will go over. I'm just gonna do some things on the computer so just ask me if it is anything." I told him and he nodded. 

As I didn't hear anything from him, I guessed he fell asleep. I started looking through things, see if I had what I needed and such. I know everyone still is a bit uncertain with me, I am young but I wouldn't have gotten the job if the boss didn't think I could do it. After a while someone knocked on the door. I went up and opened it, not wanting to awake Minho. Outside the door stood a guy. "Can I help you?" I asked him with a smile. "Yeah, I'm here because I heard you dragged Minho away." He said with a smirk. "Oh yeah. He had a fever so I made him follow me and I gave him some medication and now he's sleeping over there." I explained to him and invited the man in.

"So are you in the same group as him?" I asked the guy as he sat down in a chair. "Yeah. I'm Jonghyun. It's nice to meet you Jay." He said smiling at me. "It's nice to meet you too, oppa. Onew-oppa has told me a lot about you, but I guess he haven't told you about me." I said smiling at him. "Nope. But I can guess why. He didn't want anyone of us to pester him about it." He chuckled and so did I. "Maybe I can ask if I can do that checkup on you as I told everyone of you before? When you are here I mean?" I asked him, uncertain if he might say no. "Sure, why not? I don't have a problem with it." He said smiling at me. "Great, let me just get my things and let's get started." I told him and prepared.

When we had done everything it was the blood sample left. "Okay oppa, this might sting a little but it will be over fast." I told him and he nodded, looking closely at what I'm doing. When the blood came in to the tube, I smiled because sometimes you do miss the vein and don't manage to get the blood. "There, all done." I told him with a smile and he smiled back at me. "It wasn't as bad as I thought. Many of us here thought it would be a scary old lady coming to do this job." He told me and I chuckled. "I know. We even managed so scare Super Junior. You should have seen SungMin-oppa when Kyu-oppa said that I would take away sweets from your diet." Jonghyun started to laugh. "I can just imagine it." 

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" We heard a small voice and I went over to Minho. "Oppa, it ain't nice to say those things to a girl." I whispered in his ear and he flew up. "What are you doing?" He asked me totally red in his face. "Waking you up, your hyung was nice to come and get you." I said and placed my hand on his forehead again. "Good, the fever went down. But try to take it easy the rest of the day and tomorrow or else the fever might come back." I told him walking to my desk. "Here. Candy for the tired oppa." I said with a wink and handed him a tiny piece is chocolate. Minho just smiled at me. "You are weird Jay. You aren't like most girls I know." 

"Of course not. Everybody can't be like each other, that would just be boring." I explained to him and helped him up. "You don't feel dizzy or anything?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Thanks for now Jay. You really helped me." "No problem. I'll see you later oppas, because you still have to do the checkup like Jonghyun-oppa." I said as they walked out the door and I waved gods bye to both of them. 

As the day went on, two persons came to me after Minho and Jonghyun left. First it was Zhou Mi, because he was leaving for China soon and he wanted to do this before he left. The second one was Heechul. Just because he would forget it later if he didn't do it now. I just smiled at him. They were nice coming to me, although I know many of them are probably not gonna come in a near future. I get them, I wouldn't trust me either if I was them.

A girl coming from nowhere and just accidentally becomes a nurse for a bunch of big shot idols. I get them. Well, it wasn't much to do here now so I decided to go home. Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully someone will come to me. If it's just one, I'll be happy, I thought to myself as I walked home in a crowded Seoul.

~~~~

After a month working at SM, I had almost done everyone here. Jonghyun and Minho had been telling the rest of the idols about me. I guess it was nice things because now it's only one group left and two from Super Junior. 

As I walked one morning to my office I saw 12 guys standing outside and waiting. "Good morning. Can I help you? I don't think I have seen you guys around here before. Who are you?" I asked them as I unlocked my door and walked in with all of them in a tow. "We will introduce ourselves. Guys! We are ONE! Hello, we are EXO!" They all said and smiled at me.

"Aren't you guys the cutest? But I guess you are all older huh? But I'm gonna call you oppas even if someone is younger because you have probably been here longer than me." I told them. They just smiled. "So I guess you are here for the checkup, oppas?" I asked them and they just nodded. "Start a line outside, because I can't have all 12 of you in here disturbing me and the other person." I said and they stood outside. It went pretty fast and no one of them didn't have any problems with

Please log in to read the full chapter