The new nurse makes an appearance

Choco brought us together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jay POV
As I went out of the practice room, I felt my heart beating so fast. When he whispered in my ear, I could feel myself shudder at his words. I just hugged him back. Hopefully he didn't notice it. 

I ran back to the apartment and took a quick shower. I put on some shorts and my favorite t-shirt. Then my phone called. It was an unknown number, so I guessed it was Ryeowook. "Hello?" "Jay, are you ready? I'll pick you up in 10 minutes. I just have to do one thing" Ryeowook said and I chuckled. "Sure, I'll go outside and wait for you. See you soon." "Yeah, see you" Ryeowook said and hung up. I went out and waited for him. When he came out, he was in disguise but I recognized him. I waved at him and he saw me. "Let's go Jay." Ryeowook said and started walking. I just followed him happily, trying to print in the way there in my memory.

As we shopped for our things, I asked him if there are things I should think about and such. I asked him where the minced meat was. I was craving for meatballs, but Ryeowook looked at me. "What do you need that for?" "I want to make meatballs. I'm craving for it" I told him with a smile. "Meatballs? Like Swedish meatballs?" He asked me. I just smiled. "You are smart oppa. You figured out where I'm from. Not that it matters but still, I'll give you credit for that. I'll make some and bring them over tomorrow to you guys." I told him with a chuckle. "Really? You would do that?" He asked with a sparkle in his eyes. "Sure. You gave me breakfast today. It's the least I can do. You made me feel like home here, so I'll make some. Hopefully you'll like them." I said and started looking for the rest of the ingredients. After we were done, we walked home, helping each other carrying our things. "Oppa, thanks for today. I'll drop by tomorrow night, hopefully some of you are home." I told him. "Sure, I'll see you Jay." Ryeowook said an started walking to his dorm.

When I got home, I put in all things and made me some ramen. I needed to eat. I was beat after today. I had a lot of fun. After this I just went to bed, I was too tired to do anything else. 

The next day I went up pretty early. I started making the meatballs now because it take some time to do it. When I was done, I was proud of myself. I wasn't a good chef, but they tasted just as my moms and that made me happy. I took some for myself but the rest of them I packed down in a bowl to bring to Super Junior. I chuckled at their name. "It's a pretty funny group name. Wonder what Onew-oppas group is called? I know he is with four other guys, but I don't think I ever asked him about it." I asked myself.

I decided to be lazy today and just watched some tv. When it was getting late, I decided to visit them. I thought some of them might be home. I walked over with the food and knocked on the door. I heard some rushed footsteps and the door flew open. It was Ryeowook. "Oppa? Has something happened?" I asked him. "Yeah! I told the guys you would make us something so they are getting impatient." He said and pulled me in.

As we walked in I saw everyone of them sitting by the table. "Wow! I guess I should be honored that you all are here." I said with a wink and smiled. "Jay!" SungMin yelled and ran up to me. He then saw what I held. "Is that the meatballs?" He asked and his eyes sparkled at the words. He wanted to taste it. "You oppas have been this excited for some meatballs?" I asked them and they all nodded. "It's not everyday we get to eat that." Shindong said to me and I just smiled. "Hopefully you'll like them. I just need to borrow your kitchen for like 5 minutes to warm them up." I said and Ryeowook pulled me there.

I saw that they had other things that they were gonna eat too, and it smelled delicious. "Oppa, it looks delicious. Hopefully you'll like this too." I said and started preparing. "Here oppa, taste." I said and held out one to him and Ryeowook just took it. "Mmm!!! Delicious!" He yelled out and the others heard him. "Yah! Wookie! Don't eat them all! We want some too!" Heechul yelled at him. I just chuckled and so did he. 

When it was all done, I helped Ryeowook with carrying everything out to the table and sat down. Everyone ate the meatballs with huge smiled on their faces. "So I guess they were good then, oppa?" I asked Leeteuk who sat next to me. He just nodded and took another one. "I'm glad we met you Jay." Yesung said to me and I just smiled at them. "I should say the same. I know I'm gonna be happy here now that I know you guys." I told them, smiling the biggest smile I've got. 

As the dinner went on, I looked around and saw Siwon pouting on the couch. "Wonnie-oppa. Take that frown and turn it upside down." I said jumping in, in front of him. "Wah! Jay! Don't scare me like that. And what did you call me?" He asked me. "Wonnie-oppa! You are cute and you need a cute nickname that matches you personality." I told him honestly and he just smiled. "See! Now your acting all cute again! There's the smile I wanted to see." I told him jokingly and Siwon just smiled. "You are a strange girl, Jay. Most girls here would want me to act all gentlemanly but you don't." "Well, duh. Oppa, that isn'

Please log in to read the full chapter