Realization

Choco brought us together
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jay POV
A new morning. My first morning in Seoul. I woke up and started looking for clothes to wear. I then remembered that I don't have anything to eat and my stomach started making those damn whale noises again. I didn't know where I could by food. I remembered that Ryeowook said he went shopping from time to time. I grabbed my phone and wallet, put my shoes on, locked the door and ran over to Super Juniors dorm. Hopefully they are awake, I thought as I knocked on their door.

I heard some lazy steps behind the door and then someone opened it. It was Donghae. "Oh good morning Jay. Do you need something?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Is Ryeowook-oppa here or maybe he has gone to work?" I asked him a bit worried. "No he is still here, but he is making breakfast right now."

"Can I just come in and ask him something?" I begged him and he just chuckled. "Sure, Jay. You are always welcome here." He smiled at me and I hugged him.

"Thanks oppa. You are so nice." I said to him and went in. 

The smell that filled the dorm was wonderful. Ryeowook must be a great chef. I'm a bit envious, because if I try to do something it, it's a 40% chance that I'll burn it.

As I walked further in after Donghae, everyone wondered who it was. 

"Good morning oppas! I'm sorry to disturb you but I just needed to ask Ryeowook-oppa a thing." I greeted them and walked to Ryeowook. 

"Good morning oppa. It smells wonderful." 

"Thanks Jay. What can I help you with?" He asked me.

"Well, I wondered of you could draw a map to the store so I can go buy some groceries. I didn't do that yesterday and I don't have anything to eat." I told him and blushed, embarrassed by my own stupidity.

"You haven't eaten!?" He yelled out and everyone looked at me.

"No. But if you just..." I started but Ryeowook dragged me to the table and sat me down between Siwon and SungMin. "Oppa, what...?"

"Wait a second, I'll make you something." He said and walked back to the kitchen.

SungMin just smiled at me and picked up a piece of his breakfast with his chopsticks. "Here Jay, taste this." He said.

"Oppa, I can't do that. That's your food and you need it as badly as I do. I don't want you to be hungry later because you gave me some pieces of your food." I told him and he just chuckled.

"Nope I insist. Say aaahhh.." He said and I did what he told me too. "Mmmm, so good. Oppa is a genius." I yelled out and everyone looked at me with a smile.

Siwon tapped me on my shoulder and held out a piece to me too. "Thanks oppa." I said to him smiling and ate it. "Soo good!" I said again. 

Then I felt something sniff me. I looked down and saw a dog that wasn't Choco. I got out of the chair and sat down on the floor.

"Hello little one. Aren't you a cutie pie? What's your name?" I asked it as I held out my hand for it to sniff. The dog sniffed and then he my hand.

"Aren't you a sweetheart?" I said and it barked at me and jumped into my lap. I just petted and smiled at it.

"Bugsy, what are you doing?" Siwon asked it and smiled at me. "Sorry about this. He usually doesn't do this." He said smiling a childish smile.

"It's okay. Dogs are sociable animals and just want to cuddle sometimes." I told him and continues to pet Bugsy.

"Aren't you a nice dog Bugsy? You like staying in my lap?" I asked it and it stood up and me in my face.

"Bugsy! It tickles." I laughed and everyone was looking at me.

"You are cute when you laugh." SungMin said to me. "I'm not cute. You are. All you guys are. I'm not." I said with a straight face.

Suddenly I was trapped in two strong arms hugging me. "You are cute Jay, trust him. If our aegyo king says you are cute, then you are." Siwon told me.

"Aegyo? Is that the thing when you act all cute and such?" I asked him and he smiled that cute smile again. "I think you are doing it now oppa." I told him and poked him on his cheeks.

"Yah, Siwon! Stop flirting with her." Heechul said and pulled him away from me.

"You want to hug me instead oppa?" I asked him and held out my arms open for him to come. He just smiled at me.

"I don't but I know someone who would love to." He said with a smirk and I started to pout. It was nice hugging someone.

"Bugsy! Comfort me." I said and picked him up and hugged him. He barked happily in my arms and I just smiled.

"Jay? What are you doing here?" Someone asked and I turned around. "Hyukjae-oppa. Good morning. I wanted some help from Ryeowook-oppa but he just sat me down by the table and said he would make me something. I just wanted a map to the store." I told him.

"Well, it's a pleasant surprise to have you here in the morning. Let's sit down again." He said to me and held out his hand.

I put down Bugsy and took his hand. He pulled me up with to much force so it resulted in us falling back on the floor with me on top of him. "Yah, Hyuk! What are you doing?" Siwon yelled and pulled me of him.

"Oppa are you okay?" I asked Hyukjae and he looked at me. "I'm fine. I just hurt my elbow." He said with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Oh I know." I said as I sat down beside him. I took my hands over his elbow and started something that was usually for kids. "Pain, pain, g

Please log in to read the full chapter