Coming to Korea and meeting you

Choco brought us together
Please log in to read the full chapter

As I went out from the airport, I felt the sun shining and me starting to sweat. Why didn't I wear shorts when I went here? Oh right, like 10 degrease Celcius when I left my country. Can't still believe I'm in Seoul though. Luckily I got in touch with a guy who's been texting with me for the past two years. We get along really well and when I was done with my education, I moved down here. The guy I've been talking to is called Onew instead of his real name. Weird if you ask me but I'm not anyone to judge.

I'm Jay. I know, my name sounds like a guys name but I'm proud of it. My dad told me he was so happy when I was born, that he jumped with joy but didn't want to call me that. He decided on Jay and I have no problem with that. I'm born in 1993 and I have just finished my education to become a nurse. I know, why a nurse? But I want to help people, in any way I can and this is as good as it gets. Onew had talked to his boss and he managed to get me a job as a nurse at their company. Just in case something happens or someone gets sick and such. I thought myself Korean these last two years in case I wanted to go visit Onew an I felt I needed to know the language. I got pretty good at it and I talk and understand it without trouble, but I can't read it yet. To many different symbols to learn. Anyways. He promised me he would come get me but I can't see him. 

As I'm standing waiting for Onew, I feel something sniff me and I look down to see a cute little dog. I see a lech and I guess it snuck away. I bent down and held out my hand. "Hello little one. Aren't you cute? Where did you come from?" I asked it as it sniffed me and then me. "Aren't you a good dog?" I asked it and it barked in response. I sat down on the ground and the dog jumped into my lap. I saw that it was exhausted and pulled out my water bottle. I showed it to the dog and I think she got what I meant. I started pouring the water beside me in a slow beam, so the dog could drink it. She enjoyed it so much. "You are too cute. I wonder where your owner are. I hope he can find you but I'll stay until he or she does." I told the dog and she just barked in response. "You are a smart dog, understanding what I'm saying." I said smiling. 

I picked her up and the dog didn't mind. I put her in my suitcase so you could see her better. As I put her down, she started to whine and I picked up again and she stopped. "So you want to stay in my arms until your owner comes? Fine." I said to it and petted it. It just barked happily. Wonder whose dog it is.

Eunhyuk POV
! ! ! Where

Please log in to read the full chapter