*Nine.

Never Again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

아홉. 九.

Ding dong. Ding dong.

Chaerin heaved a sigh as she got out of the comfort of her couch. Who would be knocking on her door at seven o'clock in the morning? Not only that but she was dressed in a ratty old lime green robe that was itchy, her honey blonde hair was in a very messy bun and it was sticking out from every end, she had bad morning breath, her elephant slippers were torn and out of place, and her make-up was off but since she barely wore that much, it didn't make much of a difference.  

"Who is it?" She yawned and stretched as she reached closer to the door, looking through the peephole.

"Is this Chaerin's house? Lee Chaerin?" A raspy voice said.

The person looked oddly familiar and Chaerin couldn't fathom whether he or she was a boy or girl. "No," She said. 

"Oh, well sorry for wasting your time . . ." Chaerin could hear harsh breathing and then footsteps as the person retreated. 

She opened her door and mumbled, "Obviously this person doesn't know sarcasm," Then she said loudly, "I am Lee Chaerin."

The person turned around and Chaerin found that he was a man. He had a small smile on his face, which Chaerin thought was probably from her outfit.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house at seven in the morning?" Chaerin hadn't meant to sound so cross but she truly was. It was Saturday and she just wanted the peace of her home. However, by the looks of it, she wasn't going to get that. 

The man came nearer and Chaerin got a chance to look at his features. He still looked oddly familiar. He wore a loose black silk shirt with leather cuffs and black pants. The more closer he came, the more better he became. His rich strawberry blonde hair had a certain tousled griminess which promised finesse. His strong eyebrows arched slightly, and his eyelashes looked extremely thick. His eyes- they were deep and hypnotic. The dark brown orbs were catastrophic and mesmerising. His face was strong and defined, his features molded from granite. 

"I'm Jang Chinhwa." Upon hearing those words, Chaerin snapped out of her trance and she opted to slam her door. Despite her action though, Chinhwa stuck his foot between the door and the door frame before it could close. "I think I have some explaining to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter