*Eleven.

Never Again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello friends! I finally updated something and it's not even planned! It just came to me as I wrote, haha! Sorry if there are typos because I didn't edit this. Thank you for reading and leave a comment! Thank you!

열하나. 十一.

The first week with Chinhwa was great. He was a good worker, always doing what he was told, going to the places he was needed. But of course it wasn't the work that was on his mind. It was Jiyong. Was it really possible that Chaerin was intimate with this man? Sure he was handsome, had a nice personality... But didn't he, Chinhwa, have all those qualities too? Well maybe Jiyong was rich but he could get money if he wanted to. At least he thought he could. Jiyong could also get girls but that wasn't important. Right now all that was important to Chinhwa was getitng Chaerin back. Of course that wasn't going to be easy with her being so fiesty and serious not to see him again. Also because Jiyong was in his way. Chinhwa gave a long sigh. 'If only I had explained.' 

"Jang." The voice behind startled him. The figure stepped into the office. Chinhwa let out another sigh but one of relief. It was only Jiyong. His hair and clothing were soaking wet from the rain outside, a rain Chinhwa had failed to notice when he was so deep in thought. "Are you just going to stand there or get me new clothes?" 

"Oh right. Sorry!" Chinhwa walked into the wardrobe and brought out new suit and tie, and new shoes. He looked up and saw Jiyong's dyed blonde hair dripping wet. "What about your hair?"

Jiyong glared at him. "Just get me a towel Jang." 

"Right." Chinhwa quickly turned around into the wardrobe. If he had to be honest, he was expecting the worst from Jiyong. His sister, Yumi always came home from work complaining about how rude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter