*Seven.

Never Again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

일곱. 七.

Areum held on tightly to Jiyong as he watched Chaerin drive off. She couldn't let him go just yet since they needed to talk. Areum knew she was selfish, but what could she do about it? That's how rich children acted, right? It was her catchphrase. Ever since she was a child, she got what she wanted. Her mother had rarely been around and so she was stuck with a maid all her childhood. Her maid spoiled her and got her everything she wanted. Therefore, she was daddy's little girl. She had no siblings which added to her being spoiled. Her father bought her everything she wanted, every toy, dress, make-up, shoes, everything. She was not used to being declined. So it was exceptionally hard when Jiyong didn't want to help her. You would think she would have grown out of her habit, but she obviously did not. 

"Jiyong, you have to help me!" Areum whined, stomping her foot. She still had a hard hold on Jiyong, afraid that if she let go, he would run away. 

"No, I don't." Jiyong said. "Let go of me."

"If you don't help me, I'll tell my daddy." She whined.

"Is that a threat? Do you really think I'm scared of your dad? What's he going to do, tell someone else?" Jiyong joked bitterly. 

"Jiyongie!" Areum screamed.

"Can you shut up? There are people passing by,"

"I don't care if people are passing by as long as I get your attention."

"Why do you keep stalking me?" Jiyong asked.

"I'm not stalking you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter