It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 23/Page 4/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation..................cheekyaahh i need to plot these otherwise they (i.e., thoughts) will be gone...frownnnggiahh my coffee gone cold...


 

Within thirty five minutes the car arrives - with Minho and Taemin going out of the car feeling excited – the two guys are led by Taeyang at the main door entrance but and are welcomed by the entire family i.e. Heechul, Jessica and Kibum. In front of them, Minho and Taemin are taken aback due to the welcoming gesture expressed by Kibum’s parents as well as flabbergasted as to how dazzlingly beautiful they all look like – caught under the spell of their beauty have them in a stock-still state, until Kibum hug both of them.  Minho and Taemin look at each other in embarrassment and disbelief however smile at their own ridiculous behavior hug Kibum back and bow at his parents. However…

 

Jessica:           (sighs) My, both of you, why are you so proper – a kiss on the cheek is fine… and a hug for
                        your Uncle Heechul is fine as well, ggeezz… (gestures the two to come and kiss her and
                        points towards Heehul)

Minho:             Good evening Auntie Jessica (kisses Jessica on the cheek and hugs Heechul) Good
                        evening Uncle Heechul…

Taemin:           Good evening Auntie and Uncle (does the same gestures as Minho)

Kibum:             Hi Minho! (hugs him tightly) Hi Taemin! (does the same to Taemin) … Thanks for granting
                        my request… come… (wraps each of his arms around Minho and Taemin’s
                        waist surprising the two)

Heechul:          Did you have any problem on your way here?

Minho:             (smiles) Oh no! Uncle Heechul

Heechul:          Good…

Jessica:           (giggles) So let’s have dinner then I know you guys are hungry due to the long-wait coming
                        from Bummie…

Taemin:           (blushes) Oh it is fine Auntie…

Jessica:           (chuckles) Anyway… let’s go… Bummie have you informed Ms. Joonie?

Kibum:             (nods) yes Mom…

 

  

Heechul and Jessica walk ahead leaving a fair distance from them. The three guys happily chat with each other discussing everything they could remember in the past two weeks they have not seen each other. Kibum goes on explaining, when asked what kept him busy and was unreachable during that time that he was arranging some urgent requirements for his grandfather. Taemin does his usual habit of clinging to Kibum which irritates Minho a lot however the latter could not express his annoyance due to his parent’s presence.

 

Kibum glances at the goaded Minho and chuckles; thoughtlessly, he raises his hands cupping Minho’s chin, caresses and smiles at him. The latter blushes, looks at Kibum and gives up his fretful behavior and smiles back at him.

 

In front of them, a sumptuous delightful set of meals is presented, muted by the whiff of aroma that drifts along the surface…

 

Kibum:             Whoooaaa…. Thanks Mr. Kangta… all of these really look so delicious…

Kangta:            Anything for you Sir Kibum (bows and leaves)

Heechul:          (turns to Minho and Taemin) So shall we? By the way, I know this table is long so that I
                        don’t expect the two of you to be seated too far away from us…

Jessica:           (whines) Oh honey, don’t tease them ok… (claps her hands) ok guys shall we dig in…

Minho:             Thank you Auntie…

 

 

Middle of the dinner Heechul pulls out a question to Minho and Taemin regarding their future plans

 

Heechul:          Minho and Taemin when you finish high school what do you intend to take in college?

Minho:             Uncle, honestly I have not decided on that however I might consider taking a film directorial
                        study

Jessica:           (gasps in surprise) whoa that is nice Minnie… interesting… (and turns to Taemin) and how
                        about you Taemin – though I know it is early to say… what are your plans?

Taemin:           (smiles) About that, I guess the same as Minho hyung’s field  - in the entertainment 
                        business, perhaps initially a commercial model then take another field of interest after 
                        that…

Heechul:          (twitches his head in amusement) wow I adhere to what you have said Taemin and Minho
                        – entertainment is really good. Proofs are me and your Aunt Jessica…

Taemin:           (turns to Kibum) and you Kibum hyung what is your plan?

Kibum:             (gulps) about that… (but before he can continue, his father butts in)..huh?

Heechul:          Oh by the way Minho and Taemin, want to go with us on a week trip?

 

 

Page 4 of Chapter 23 Ends here...............surpriseneed to stop here.... thanks everyone....be right back...heart