It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 29/Page 7/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation................................................................hhhmmm....let's see....think....ok.... here we go...


 

 

 

 Once all of them are inside, Yuri releases his hand from Jonghyun and excitedly examines the place unnoticeably passing Kibum’s large portrait, she heads for the balcony and the others follow, she gasps and beams in admiration looking at the entire surroundings and breathes in deeply satisfactory and says…

 

 

Yuri:                 (smiles) my gosh… your room is so nice… you also have a beautiful view just like in the
                         veranda area, that place is so nice… so peaceful…

Minho:             (smiles) thanks Yuri…glad you like my place… each room here has its own uniqueness
                        and beauty so that everyone can relax and enjoy…

 

 

They all stayed for couple of minutes and goes back inside the room…. When Minho and Jonghyun are shocked by Yuri’s sudden high tone voice….

 

Yuri:                 (gasps) Oh My God!! Jonghyun…oh my god… Minho…. 
                        (panting crazily) Minho…. Jonghyun….

Jonghyun:       (worries) Yuri… relax… are you ill or something…?

Minho:             (panics) Yuri… you are scaring me… what is wrong….? Hey… Yuri…

 

 

Yuri gasping and breathing heavily walks toward the balcony and calms herself, when able, goes back inside and walks towards Kibum’s portrait and says…

 

Yuri:                 (raises her left hand – index finger pointing at Kibum’s portrait facing them panting, 
                        stuttering..)
Mi-min-minho….hhmmm…wa-why… do you have a picture of him… it was not
                        even allowed to take a picture at that time… my god… he is so beautiful… I mean really
                        really beautiful…

Jonghyun:       (gasps) do you know him? Have you met him?

Yuri:                 (smacks Jonghyun’s hand) hhmmpphh…. what do you think of me....imagining...
                        (pointing at Kibum's portrait) him...?

Jonghyun:       (yells) ooucchh…. Yuriii!!

Yuri:                 (looks sternly at the two guys) of course I know him… his name is Kim Kibum…and I met
                        him as well … it was during his 16th birthday that my cousin – a schoolmate of him, was 
                        invited to a party held in an island and my cousin requested that I accompany her; oh my
                        gosh good thing I did coz I hesitated at first coz I was also invited to attend my friend’s
                        party but she insisted that I would not regret attending..so I went and oh my god….
                       Jonghyun…. This person…is extremely… beyond words… beautiful and beautiful… and
                       so on and so forth…

And his party was attended by well-known people all over the world… political, royalty, business groups and celebrities… and the party was like free of everything…. We did not spend a single penny… it was all shouldered by the Kim’s family… wow… I mean… just wow…

Oh and by the way… I was so jealous that time I could not express my feelings to my cousin coz it could have been embarrassing so I kept it to myself… the reason I was so annoyed and jealous at that time coz there were two guys who were always beside him… they were so annoying… I could not even manage to get closer to him coz they were like guarding him crazy…. yeah... Seohyun told me that those two guys are Kibum's super close friends...
(sighs) Ahhh… they were so annoying....

I was acting crazy that my cousin Seohyun was laughing at me frantically…. She told me that she at that time and the whole school  - boys and girls were crazy of him… who would not… I wont even wonder if guys fall in love with him…even without that accessories and make-up … coz Jonghyun...
(wheezing) look… sorry.. just this time… don’t get jealous…. Coz this is person...
(pointing at Kibum’s portrait) is so super good looking and so beautiful inside out…

Seohyun told me that he is extremely intelligent and super rich … by the way… I don’t care if he is tremendously wealthy… she also said that Kibum is very kind, generous and so humble… You would not hear him boasting about what he has and who his parents are… and talking about his parents… I am extremely their fan… let me see… Ms. Jessica is super beautiful as well – very talented and gorgeous same too with his father, Mr. Heechul – so extremely good looking…

My goodness… during that night when the three of them stood at the center of that beautiful intricately expensive party area… oh by the way, the place was extremely…so magically …aahhh… I can not explain it… out of this world, maybe?... anyway… I was like watching a Royalty… A King, A Queen and an extremely gorgeous lovely Prince Kim Kibum…

Wait…wait…Minho… why do you have his picture…. Do you know him…?
(then stops and looks at Minho)… I am done … explain why…. Why do you have his picture coz it was not allowed… very strictly ordered not to take pictures… mobiles were not even allowed regardless of someone’s stature… even the President was not allowed to bring any…

 

Minho:             (laughing) hhhmmm…. My what a detailed story...

Yuri:                 Yaaahhh... Minho..... of course... Kibum's someone so magnificent... so tell me... I am
                         waiting...why do you have
                         (pointing at the portrait) that?

 

Minho:              (holds his chin) How shall I say it…. Hyung… help me?

Jonghyun:        (sighs and nods) hhmm… fine…

Yuri:                 (smacks Minho’s arms) what?? What?? Come on
                        (anxiously irritated)
what is going on?? Come on…

 

Jongyun:         Yuri (hugs her) slow down… if we tell you a big secret… would you keep it…please…

Yuri:                 (confused by Jonghyun’s action) Jonghyun… Minho, you guys are scaring me…
                        what is it…

 

Jonghyun:       (hushes Yuri) Yu… baby…  
                       (moves his face backward to look at Yuri’s face and stares thoughtfully) Yu…
                       Kim Kibum is Minho’s very very close friend… and the other details he will tell you…
                       I am not in a position to reveal them… well… you... were very lucky to meet him…
                       and yeah, I am not jealous coz even I am enchanted by him…

 

Yuri:                 (gasps and covers her gaping mouth) oh my god… Minho… you mean... if you are so 
                        really close to Kibum... I presume...you were the one who was with him at his party all the
                        time...the reason for my extreme jealousy…

Minho:             (laughingly nods and says) yeah… it was me… and my brother Taemin…

Yuri:                 (yells) WHAT!!

Jonghyun:       (laughing) Yes… Yu… they were the one guarding him all the time….

Yuri:                 (smacks Minho) Darn you… Minho and your brother Taemin… you caused me a lot of
                         jealousy that time… I was so irritated… I wanted to come closer to him… just to shake his
                         hand and when I was about to grab his hand…you two grabbed him and took him away 
                         from us…. Gggrrrr…. You…. Selfish…Minho…
                         (then stops) but wait… tell me… why do you have his picture here…?

 

Minho:             (sighs and looks at Jonghyun) hyung… do the honor please…

Jonghyun:       (sighs) what a coward… fine… I will do it… 
                       (and looks seriously at Yuri) Yu… Minho and his brother Taemin….
                       (thinks and sighs) oh… this is rather sensitive …
                       (looks at Minho) honestly… Minho-ssi… you should be the one revealing it not me…
                       come on… have courage, will you?

 

Minho:             (sighs) fine…. Yuri… there is something I need to tell you… 
                        Kim Kibum is the person I am intensely in love with…
                        Me and my brother is really in love with him…

 

Yuri:                 (gasps) uuhhh… what?? and why…you??

Minho:             (nods) let me continue… I am only gay for him… hhhmm shall we say bi-ual… I can be
                        with a girl too… like you… I liked you and up to now but honestly I can say that I was and 
                        still but in a different level love you … just so you know… you were not a substitute…
                        I already sacrificed my love for him just to be with you but when I realized that you two are
                        in love for each other then I realized I need to fight and face the challenge of chasing my
                        dream…


Taemin is already doing his part, he is currently out of the country to reach Kibum… and me… was acting childish and selfish thinking only of myself… guess it… I am weak while Taemin is a very earnest and strong person…

By the way, our parents know that my brother and I have been in love with him… they were so happy about it actually… so when he left – I was so devastated, thanks to my family especially my Mom and Dad… they helped me get by… and just recently, my parents and Taemin left for a business venture invitation and Taemin for his studies in Paris… coz Taemin informed us that he will chase his dream… to be with Kibum…

I was so devastated and at the same time admire Taemin determination and tenacity, I felt so low – I did not know what to do… originally, my plan had been to graduate early, get a job experience and follow him… but Taemin got a upper hand of deciding ahead of my plan… that was the starting of my slump period… I was so thankful that Jonghyun hyung arrived just timely of my depression…

And because of his willingness to uplift my self… he persuaded me to enjoy myself … the first time I went out that night was the night we met…
(takes a deep breath) so… Yuri… I am sorry if I deceived you somehow but as I have told you …. It was a matter of deciding to give up or not…
(and surprised when Yuri smacks his head)…. OOOuuucchhh!!! Yuri, that hurts!!!

 

 

Page 7 Chapter 29 Ends here..............................next page please....