It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 33/Page 01/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Chapter 33         The Greatest Sacrifice…

                            The Birth…The Effect and Taemin’s Charlatan…

 

Point in time:     Sometime within last quarter of the year…                                    

Location:            Paris ....


 

 

The Moment Has Come….
(Note: A Parallel Week Episode for: Minho & Natalie; Kibum; Onew & Taemin)

 

Around Tuesday…..
(Note: Late morning)

 

Minho & Natalie……..

 

 

“I am coming”

Upon hearing this, Minho goes into a trance-like state as he tries to sort his starting to get mixed emotions. And without hesitation, he turns his head facing a huge crowd of conference attendees excusing him self from the meeting then proceeds quickly to the door for a swift exit leaving all his business files behind.

Minho runs as fast as he can, the previous seated calm heart has turned into somersault heart race and his hairs stand on end. He knew even before about this event happening but he could not control his self of the fear that he is currently undergoing where previously he would think that if the day comes – it should not be as bad as the fear of imagined risk.

Apparently he was trying to console his self that time believing that the request he was asked to do should not be possibly be as startling as he now feels it is. His mind is totally immersed to the situation; he’s thinking of keeping a memorabilia. He wants everything to be documented or filmed – a keep sake, regardless Natalie approves or not; he is going to do it, so that, he drops by a photo shop for a quick shop of a handy cam on his what to the latter’s place.

Reaching the place, Minho sees Natalie smiling at him despite of her hidden nervousness and worry… So Minho calls on Natalie…

 

Minho:             (takes Natalie’s hand) slowly, are you alright?

Natalie:            (smiles) I am alright…
                        I am so sorry for calling you a day earlier my schedule…
                        but I think today is the right time…

Minho:             Have you informed Dr. Tiffany…?

Natalie:            (nods) Yeah I called her already…
                        she was surprised but approves of my decision.

Minho:             Are you sure of not letting Bummie knows?

Natalie:            (nods) Minho… I trust you completely…

Minho:             How about Dr. Tiffany?

Natalie:            She has already arranged the entire confidential document
                        that you and her need to sign…
                        So; about Dr. Tiffany, she will be the witness and will also
                        help you as to what you need to do raising our babies…

Minho:             (nodding in concern) I am worried Natalie, I am sorry…
                        I can’t help but to feel really nervous…

Natalie:            (rubbing Minho’s back) Minho
                       
                        (looks at him seriously)
I need you…

 

Minho:             (nods) I am here Natalie… so calm your self…

Natalie:            (taps Minho’s shoulder) Minho…?

Minho:             (looks at Natalie) Yes, Natalie what is it?

Natalie:            After getting me inside the car, please go back and inside the house,
                        get the bag on the table please…

Minho:             Sure…Natalie…

 

 

After gently guiding Natalie inside the car and making sure that the latter is safe and comfortable enough, Minho as instructed, goes back inside and looks for the bag at the mentioned area – as told, he sees the bag on the table – gets it and quickly runs back to the car. He puts the bag at the bottom side of the passenger seat being careful not to cause any annoyance or disturbance on Natalie who just smiles in return then gives the signal to start the car to begin their journey to the hospital.

On the road, Minho beforehand thought of creating a good and relaxing conversation just to reduce and to ease both of their tenseness and concerns; he thought about discussing what he has been doing from the time they have not seen and talked with each other. However Minho could not think of anything to talk about right now as his mind starts to fill with these situational could be occurring images and fears become an incessant visitor – leaving him feeling powerless and much more worried.

Eventually Minho stops preparing or appearing courageous or going against the current condition and thus, just let nature takes its course – stays silent, deciding to rely solely on being ready and welcoming as to whatever circumstances might come from this time onward. Glancing at Natalie’s condition, he is amazed as to how she is so calm and collected while he on the other hand was under an extremely stressful and anxious about it; he shakes his head and takes a deep breath and decisively continuous to settle his self too.

After several minutes, Minho who now feels a bit relaxed and calm turns his head to look at Natalie’s condition, surprised to see the latter sleeping peacefully; he stops the car but leaves the engine on then after turns to the latter and gives her comfort and better care by covering her body with his business suit; when done, he proceeds with his driving. While driving, he would check on Natalie’s condition making sure that the latter is safe and does not show any signs of uneasiness.

Minho could not help but smile imagining the life’s situation he has been when he transferred to Paris though he was heartbroken to find out that Kibum has found another one to love beside him; he finds it unexplainable as to how it comes to this that he is with Kibum’s beloved person – thus yet being requested to help her. 

Minho sighs seeing in his mind's eye these illicit images he had caused, feeling guilty of how he was so self-centered worrying only of what he wanted of Kibum - could not control his self to admiringly respect Natalie of her selfless love towards Kibum.

Kibum means the world for Minho. He will accept whatever or whoever Kibum circumstances or loves – which he has already been doing. Hence, this request from Natalie, he knows it might hurt Kibum but still relatively in a way reasonable to comply with as it comes from the person who like him equally loves Kibum and vice versa. However never that he imagined in his entire life that there will come a time that he will be accepting such enormous responsibility or perhaps keep a deep secret from him to protect Kibum. Minho sighs.

Just when he thinks of checking on Natalie’s condition, he jerks in surprise when the other speaks…

 

Natalie:            (smiling) Minho… are you alright?
                        I have been watching you for a minute now.
                        I think you mind is drifting somewhere but still able
                        to manage your driving so well…

Minho:             (surprised) oh you did… sorry…
                        but you don’t have to worry….
                        I am a good and careful driver you see…
                        I will never endanger my passenger especially someone like you…

Natalie:            aaawwww… thank you Minho…

Minho:             (smiling) you are welcome…
                        
                        (looks at her)
so how are you…?
                        babies are kicking in…

 

Natalie:            (chuckles) yeap… your guess is so right…
                        they are so energetic…

                        (looks at Minho in serious way) Minho…?

 

Minho:             (wonders) yeah Natalie…?

Natalie:            (in a sad tone) I feel happy and sad at the same time…
                        pretty ironic ha…?

Minho:             (gulps and lost for words to appease her)
                        what do you mean?

Natalie:            (looks at the sky and says) 
                        
I will be looking and watching my kids from
                       
                        (points the sky) up there…

                        (sighs) hhhmmm… perhaps that would be great too…
                        what do you think Minho..?

 

Minho:             (gulps again) Natalie… silly…

Natalie:            (giggling) Better yet… I will be my kids angel…
                        so good ha…?

Minho:             (bites his lips to control the almost his croaky voice to let out)
                        Yyeah…

Natalie:            (on excited tone) Oh… what more…
                        I can be your angel and for Kibum too as well as the babies…
                        I will watch over you both…
                        aaahhh… that would be awesome….
                        Don’t worry I will observe my limitations as to when…
                        and where I can watch you… you know…

Minho:             (gasps in surprise after hearing what Natalie has
                        just said in a soft tone) 
                        
yyaahhh…. Natalie…how could you say that…

Natalie:            (pinches Minho’s arm) ooowwwsshhh…
                        come on…  get real…
                        I know what is going on even without 
                        someone informing you… how?
                       
                        Simple… your eyes say it all…
                        You look at Kibum in a very passionate and fiery manner…
                        Your love for Kibum is boundless and eternal…
                         pretty amazing in fact…

 

Minho:             (interrupts) But Natalie… what you are doing right now is
                        something beyond remarkable that even my love for 
                        Kibum is not a great match for it…
                       You are offering a sacrifice out of love…

Natalie:            (nods) Minho…
                         I took Kibum away from you and took advantage
                         of the moment he was so down.
                         I honestly believe that Kibum if you and I were on a same
                         path that time.... I think...

                         He  would not bother looking or perhaps just
                         for single glance coz he would be focused on you
                         and vice versa, especially you…
                         you’d guard Kibum for your life allowing no one
                         to get near to him… remember… during his birthday…?

                        I was visualizing you as a hawk…
                        watching intensely at Kibum’s surrounding guarding 
                        him with all of your might…
                        always at his side.... 
                        never wanting for others to come closer to him.
                       
                        I bet you were so annoyed by all those guests trying
                        to get Kibum’s attention…
                        and I was one of the unfortunate not to gotten a shake hand
                        not even a touch due to your heavy guarding…

                        Minho, Kibum has learned to love me though he keeps on
                        saying that he loves me very much…
                        but I know half of his life is missing and I can see and feel it 
                        without him telling me.
                       
                        More so when we first met…
                        I saw the immense intensity of hurt in your eyes…
                        the pain you have been trying to hide and
                        managing to handle it well…
                        I felt that Minho…

Minho:             (takes a deep breath)
                        Thank you Natalie for your understanding…

Natalie:            (shaking her head vigorously) Don’t say that Minho.
                         I should be the one saying thank you.
                         I don’t have a heart to keep Kibum away from you as
                         fate has brought you together again or perhaps Kibum,
                         inspite being with me, has continuously taking care of you…
                        
                         That’s just goes to show how much you mean to him.
                         So don’t apologize…
                         and what I have decided is a way of appreciating
                         Kibum’s love for me as well.

                        Minho…?

Minho:             (turns face to look at Natalie) Yes…

Natalie:            (pointing at her bag) Inside the bag...
                        are cute baby body-wrap linens
                        with names engraved on the right corner of the linen 
                        plus a cut in half engagement ring given to me by Kibum
                        for the supposed wedding he would have wanted me 
                        to wear apart from the wedding rings…

Minho:             (upon hearing Natalie’s statement, his chest tightens)
                        hhhmmm…

 

 

 

Page 1 Chapter 33 Ends here........................................thanks for waiting....next page please............