It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 5/Chapter 24/Page 48/48)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation...................smileylast page for this chapter.................yes


 

 

The following day…..

 

They left almost noon the following day and arriving at the hotel, Kibum and Taemin immediately proceed to their room to have more sleep. When they open their room door, Kibum and Taemin are shocked to see Minho sleeping on Kibum’s bed, hugging his pillows – Kibum smiles at Minho’s appearance. Taemin pulls Kibum to sleep on his bed instead however Kibum suggested that the two of sleep beside Minho; thus, Taemin agrees and smiles. Kibum positions his self along side Minho while Taemin beside Key wrapping his arms above the latter's waist. By the by, the two falls asleep too. 

At early afternoon, Minho wakes up first surprised to see Taemin and Kibum beside him, smiles upon hearing Kibum’s soft snores – gently remove their arms and turns his body facing Kibum and slowly put their arms on his body again.  Minho removes fringes on Kibum’s face to see the latter’s beautiful face clearly, he moves his face more closer to Kibum until a few inches apart; he blows soft airs at various parts of the other’s face then giggles upon seeing cute reactions of facial twitches. Minho raises his left hand to touch Kibum’s eyes, nose and cute pink lips and lays his palm on the other’s cheek – much to his surprise, Kibum in deep sleep – smiles. 

Taken aback, he chuckles watching Kibum makes various facial appearances – can no longer control his yearning, he tenderly plants kisses at Kibum’s forehead, eyes, cheek, nose tip and lastly – sticking out a bit of his tongue, closes his eyes and gently presses it on Kibum’s parted lips, giving an alternate, a bit longer, very mild on the other’s upper and lower lips. He gets Kibum’s hands, kisses it and puts it on top of his heart – as in the process of doing these actions, his feelings of sadness over not seeing Kibum for a vey long time seeps in – unwillingly, tears start to fall on his eyes.  

Minho tries hard to be in command of his emotions but to no avail thus his body starts to shiver – he takes a deep breath and turns his face away from Kibum, muffles his soft cries on the pillow. When his body and soft cries slow down and able to control his emotions, he takes a deep breath again and looks at Kibum and softly whispers, “Bummie, I love you so much for a very long time… I don’t know what to do without you… I have been in love with you that is so sad, I can never have the courage to tell you…I love you Bummie” gets Kibums hands and presses his lips on it.  

Involuntarily, Kibum hazy eyes open and at the same time speaks in a dreamy voice, “Minnie, come let’s play… you want ice cream?” and overlaps his right arms around Minho’s upper body – applies a gentle rub and then after shuts his eyes back to sleep… giggling.. On hearing this, Minho could not help but laugh at Kibum’s cute ways, “you always have a way to make me smile, you are so kind and giving, Bummie”, he thinks…  

Little does he know that Taemin has already awakened and heard all that he has spoken – biting his lips to control his emotions thus also, fighting the urge not to speak or react, says to his self,

“Minho hyung, I am sorry to say – I am in love with Kibum too and I will do everything to make him mine; we are brothers and we care for each other but when it comes to loving Kibum, I guess, all is fair in love”; closes his eyes and pacifies his trifling quivering emotions by making a grip on the sheet and takes a deep breath. 

After awhile, Kibum wakes up and shock to see the sleeping face of Minho so near to his face but soon as he recovers, he raises his right hand to caress the other’s face – consequently, raises his head to look for Taemin as well. His lips puckers seeing Taemin in an almost falling-on-bed condition so that, he slowly gets up and walks towards Taemin to fix his sleeping body. In the moment of caring for Taemin, the latter awakens and decides to make fun of Kibum by moving continuously. As a result, Kibum acts as expected catches every bit of Taemin’s movement that might cause him to fall on the bed – he patiently watches over the other’s silly movements and notices Taemin’s soft giggles, falls heavily on top of Taemin’s body and says, “yyaaahh, Taeminnie, seriously what are you doing? Aaiisshh” and pinches Taemin’s cheek and clasps his arms behind his back. 

As a result of their mini-wrestling, Minho awakens and joins in – he wraps his arms around Kibum’s waist and pulls him out from hugging Taemin…. 

 

Kibum:             (shrieks) Minnie!!! Eeeeeyyyaaa!!! Sssttoppp!! 

Minho:             (laughs) No way… let’s play… (calls on Taemin) Taeminnie… hold Bummie’s feet…
                        quick… 

Taemin:           (quickly gets up) ookkaayy… here we go!!! 

Kibum:             (panics) wha-what … the… are you going to do to me!!! 

 

Minho and Taemin swing Kibum’s body back and thro making the latter dizzy then after lay his body back on the bed, wraps his entire body in a mummy roll way except his face – Kibum continuously screams like a child but surrenders. When totally wrapped like a cocoon, the two carries and puts him like some part of the whole room background – and take pictures of him in different positions – Minho and Taemin could not help laughing at Kibum’s facial expressions. In the end, Kibum laughs at Minho and Taemin making fun of him…  

They are all surprised when Taeyang enters the room, who is chuckling at Kibum’s condition thus announces that dinner time will be ready in thirty minutes – then leaves the room laughing. Thus, Kibum says… 

 

Kibum:             ooooiii you two, are you done? 

Minho:             (laughing) yes… our mission is done… 

Taemin:           (thinking) we should probably leave you like that Key hyung…. 

Kibum:             (shocked at Taemin’s statement) Oh my … my baby is starting to act devious…tsk tsk
                        tsk… not good…not good… 

Taemin:           (giggles and sways towards Kibum kisses his cheek) Fine, we will now release you… (and 
                        asks Minho to carry Kibum on the bed)…
 

Minho:             (starts to uncover Kibum) ok… here we go… 

 

When done, Kibum takes a deep breath and smiles brazenly and discreetly pulls the light sheet  linen and let it twirl on the air – Minho and Taemin, thinking the other is doing a show – gasps and watches, however each gets a shock of lifetime when Kibum directs the twirling sheet at them and makes a swift unnoticeable turn around them. The two becomes dumbfounded and gasps – ending their bodies except their faces and feet both perfectly wrapped like a mummy.  

Then Kibum gets the widest bed sheet and coils into a rope then lassoes the now surprisingly amazed Minho and Taemin then after seeing that two can still manage still standing and balanced – asks them to walk thus, Taemin says… 

 

Taemin:           Minho hyung… did you see that? Whooaaa… so amazing… how did he do that? 

Minho:             (gulps and nods) Taeminnie… wha-what can I say… (lowers his face and sighs) Bummie
                        is so … how shall I call it mysterious… hey… Taemin…(looks at Taemin)... 

Taemin:           (surprised) what..? hyung?... 

Minho:             You like this side of Bummie…? he scared the heck out of me… 

Taemin:           you scared? That was fascinating… or are you just used to Bummie being soft, gentle and
                        sweet… Hyung… are you surprised… he kicks … wow… darn… he’s so cool… 

Minho:             (sighs and calls Bummie) Bummie…. You are scaring me…. (fakes a sob) Bummie… what
                        will you do to us… 

Kibum:             (smiles and winks) aaahhh… so Meanie Minnie is afraid to his dearest friend Keytty Key…
                        aaaii… let’s see… what I can do to both of you… aaahhh… parade you to the lobby of this 
                        hotel… 

Taemin:           (surprised) Key…. No no nononnnno… (whining) eehh… (looks at Minho) yeah… he’s a 
                        pretty beautiful devil… 

Kibum:             (smiles) Taeminnie… baby… what did you just say… ? 

Minho:             (nudges Taemin) Silly… nothing Bummie… 

 

Kibum pulls Minho and Taemin for a walk outside the room then to the dining area where their parents await them – shock and laugh to see Minho and Taemin wrapped like mummies; Kibum sets them on a cushioned sofa and adorn them with various accessories – when done, asks Taeyang to take pictures of them on various poses. Making everyone laugh so hard...  

At dinner time, the Kim’s prepares a sumptuous meal for their last day of their trip. While having dinner, Minho would take pictures of everybody and asks Taeyang to take shots that includes him. 

The night ended filled with laughter and happiness; Kibum smiles seeing what is happening now and sighs what’s going to happen next….

 

Page 48 of Chapter 24 Ends here....angeldevil...where are you?..// devilI am here...what is it?...// angeli feel like writing sinful...//devilfrownnot good...dont angel...not good...// angelangryggrrr...devil...you are so boring.... regardless...i will always be good unlike you...// devilbroken heartangel...you are so mean.... hope somebody up there punishes you.... // angelcooli dont think so...ppsst.. buy me food...i am hungry...// devilsadfine....// angelwhere's my food...// devilhere..something like you, best eaten whole...//  angelangrymunch... munch... pwaahhh...what's this...// devilcheeky**bleh...serves you right...hi..hi...hi...** "mexican jalapeno con chili burritos" ...bye...gotta run...St. Gabriel needs me...