It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 32/Page 22/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation..........................................................here we go.......................


 

 

 

Setting on Kibum driving Minho back to his place and him going back to the office, both of them come back to kiss Natalie good bye then goes back into the car while waving at her.

Meanwhile, Natalie walks slowly and carefully to watch the two guys going inside the car, she smiles and gets fascinated as to how beautiful the two looks together – she sighs and says…

 

“Thanks Minho… I am returning the most important treasure of my life
- Kibum back to you…where he really belongs”

 

After stating those words, slowly tears flow freely on her cheeks – she waves her hand to them as they leave then she holds her chest lets go of what she feels – walks back carefully towards her room and then rests her body on the bed – calming her self not to affect the babies emotionally – as it is not fair to let them share the pain she is undergoing at the moment.

To distract this sad condition, she closes her eyes and thinks of the happy times with Kibum and just be grateful of the stolen moments which she considers the most comforting and peaceful in her life. As she thinks further and further, imagining what could have been her life if she had not met Kibum and decided to take matters on her hands – she would not have probably experienced the beauty and happiness of life… as Kibum has given her unconditional love so suffice to say that she needs to reciprocate even without being told to offer no-conditions attached too.

What is the inner truth about it - means letting go.

 

Kibum and Minho….

 

Meanwhile on the road, Kibum every now and then watches Minho – whose mind is set far away staring flatly and faintly at nature’s splendor; he then respects Minho’s moment of self-reflection. He finds it strange how his beloved Minho is acting so quiet and reserved thus wondering how it has came about to this stage. Kibum not used to Minho’s behavior asks…

 

Kibum:             (looks at Minho) Minnie… hey…. Something wrong?

Minho:             (turns to face Kibum) Oohh… sorry Bummie… I am fine…
                        My mind has been preoccupied lately…

Kibum:             (wonders) I can see that, you are so quiet and
                         I am not used to see you behaving like this…

Minho:             (smiles faintly) Mianhe… Bummie…
                        If I am making you uncomfortable…

Kibum:             (smiles concernedly) Minnie…

                        (caresses Minho’s left cheek)
                        Just let me know if you need anything ok?

Minho:             (nods) I will…
                       (goes back to being quiet)…

 

Minho all throughout the trip has been so quiet and not even realizing that they are now close to his place and just a few meters before they reach his home, Kibum speaks…

 

Kibum:             (worries) Minnie…

                        (holds Minho’s left hand and squeezes it)
                        we are almost near at your place, get ready…

 

Minho:             (like waking up from a trance, jerks) Ha…?

Kibum:             (stops the car from a safe place then looks at Minho)
                        Minnie… sweetie….
                        What is bothering you?
                        Not a single word came from your lips while we were traveling…
                        Is everything alright?

Minho:             (nods) I am alright Bummie, please forgive me…

Kibum:             Are you sure?
                        We are now just a block away from your place and
                        I don’t feel confident separating with you if you are in this situation…

Minho:             (without thinking twice says) Bummie…
                        Are you going to Headquarter 1?

Kibum:             (surprised) hhhmm…
                        No Minnie but to another headquarter…

Minho:             Ha…?

Kibum:             (smiles) yeah… I am staying most at the time
                        at my grandfather’s headquarter…

Minho:             (doubtful voice) Will you…?

Kibum:             (smiles) Minnie… sure… you can come….

Minho:             (feels ecstatic) Thank you Bummie…

Kibum:             (smiles) It is going to be a bit of a long ride…
                        if you don’t mind…

Minho:             (worried tone) I can substitute you if it is alright…
                        You might get tired….

Kibum:             (laughs) No Minnie… am fine… watch…
                        (points at a button) See this?

Minho:             (nods) Yeah, what about it?

Kibum:             Watch and see…

 

 

 

Page 22 Chapter 32 Ends here................................next page please..............................sorry if this chapter is short....