It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 8/Chapter 39/Page 45/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.........................................so here I stop for now...................see you again..............tata.................................


 

 

 

Minho so high in his own sort of reminiscing world does not hear Kibum calling him as he is glued and focused on the spot where Taemin is – standing alone with one solid light only directed at his space while them in total darkness – like watching a movie or a play. Unconsciously in a few seconds after Kibum had called his attention, he utters softly and meekly…

 

“Taeminnie…
you are so lucky you are deeply loved…”

 

 

Kibum hearing what Minho has just stated, turns his face to look at Minho and smiles sweetly watching Minho quietly weeping his insecurities out of his chest; gently raises his right hand to tenderly glide his soft silky hand on Minho’s warm cheek – making the latter turns his face to look at him…

 

“hhhmmm…”
Softly mutters Minho…

 

Kibum does not speak a single word but softly and lovingly cups Minho’s chin with his four fingers while his thumb caressing the other’s full lips which as a result, tames Minho’s wild beating unselfconfident heart – so the latter eyes closes feeling Kibum’s fingers gently silencing and making him reconcile his heart and mind peacefully yet again letting his doubts go from every feeling of every word that he has created…

And as a result, Minho in full understanding opens his eyes and nods at Kibum who regardless of darkness somehow light has become kind to the latter sweetly smiling at him and staring straightly at his eyes with immense compassion and love.

 

And Taemin speaks…

 

“Am done…”

 

 

As soon as he speaks those two words, all you can sense in the total blankness are hugeness of sighs of great admiration and awe…

 

 

“Whoaaa… pppufff….
I feel like being being drifted away in a beautiful
place that it hurts to leave…”

Says Yuri…

 

“He is so damn good…aassshhh…”
Whines Jonghyun….

 

 

Minho who is also about to say his part suddenly puts to a stop when out of the blue; Kibum rises for his seat and walks towards Taemin wearing the sweetest smile Minho has ever seen in his life happening right before his very eyes. Minho with just his now stabled heart starts to pound heavily in suspense and anticipation that he could not move as much as he would have wanted to but somehow he’s being glued in place to watch every scene that is happening and about to happen infront of him.

 

As painfully as it is with such heaviness in his head, Minho watches Kibum opening his arms in a welcoming embrace walking towards Taemin which the latter meets Kibum and gladly accepts it and receives Kibum’s embrace with passionate pleasure and high.

 

“Thank you Baby Taeminnie… “

 

“No need to say that…
you know Key, if it is you…
I will do anything…
just for you no matter what…”

 

“Silly Baby…
that is why I tend to abuse you…”

 

“With pleasure Key…”

 

 

And Kibum and Taemin being momentarily as if living in their own world filled the room with laughters and cheers which in turn takes a lot of courage for both Minho and Onew to accept things happening right before their eyes. Confronted with this new situation however for Onew is different enough that he automatically rises on his seat with no clear distinction inside of his unsettling mind of what he  wants to do – is however stopped by Minho.

 

Onew looks quickly at Minho in a questioning gaze who in return understands what his questioning gaze is all about – forces the latter to sit down beside him instead and says gently but firm…

 

“Hyung…
don’t even dare your impulse to ruin your …

(and breathes heavily) our chance…
as you are also aware of how Taemin souly loves
Kibum that even I respectfully recognize that so don’t…
leave it…

I have been hurting but somehow manage to
cope up and work with it… and you…
(looks at Hyung in swollen eyes)
you need to acknowledge that as well…if…if…

(in stuttering voice) you wish to win Taemin…”

 

 

Onew nods and says…

 

“I apologize…it was disrespectful of me…
I am being overwhelmed with these new
discovered feelings and coupled with the moment
I was looking at how you were reacting in this bit
of a darkness…

somehow made me suddenly did the unexpected…
(sighs)…”

 

“I understand hyung… I understand…
so just so you know…
I, battling with my own tremors inside…
you are not alone but am not allowing it to
emerge and rule me…”

 

(sighs) You are so powerfully strong…
Minho-goon…it blows my mind…
(pats Minho’s shoulder)… thank you for your light
that I never realized I need some of it…”

 

 

Then just after the laughter filling the entire kitchen room follows the unexpected turn out of events when Kibum suddenly suggests…

 

(cupping his chin) Taeminnie…Baby…
let’s cook…”

 

(surprised Taemin) Are you sure…?”

 

(nodding Kibum says) Yeah…why not…
we have not in any single chance cooked
together did we…?”

 

(nodding repeatedly) Yeah…
I did not notice that…

(clapping his hands) Shall we begin…
our own recipe…yeah…?”

 

“Yes… each his own recipe to cook…
(then faces the what seems to be their audience) s
o everyone…wait…so dark…

(picks the remote located near at the side of the counter area)
let me give you some light…
gentlemen and a for the beautiful lady, Yuri…
Taemin and I would be delighted by your
presence…
watch as we both cook for the very first time…”

 

 

 

Page 45 Chapter 39 Ends Here........................vous revoir ... ciao...tata............................thanks a lot....
                                                                           two more updates and Chapter 39 is finished and my countdown for the last
                                                                          Chapter begins...........since 2011...is this....aaaahhhh... i did not realize the time...