It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 7/Chapter 31/Page 13/?)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation.............................................................here's my update..............


 

 

Facing Natalie….

 

 

This time, Kibum chooses a tinted land transport to use for privacy reason as well as to give them more time to enjoy each other’s company. On their way to his place and Natalie, Kibum senses Minho’s silent worried behavior, as a result; he holds the latter’s right hand to calm his behavior. Minho looks down momentary looking at their intertwined hands breathes hard then lifts his face and smiles at Kibum saying softly…

 

“Thank you, I needed this…”

 

When they are almost nearing the area, Kibum reminds him about his identity and tells him again as to how to address him and not to be surprised on what to expect.

 

Kibum:             Minnie… call me… Mikho alright?

Minho:             (smiling) yeah… sure Mikho…
                        your alias name sounds good…

Kibum:             You know how I got it?
                         It is basically a combination of two names…
                         I believe you have figured it out already?

Minho:             (smiles) I kind of… it is a combination of our names, right?
                        Kim and Minho?

Kibum:             (smiles) yeah….
                        You like it?

Minho:             (squeezes Kibum’s hand) I love it… Thank you… 
                        It means a lot to me…

Kibum:             (beams) You are most welcome Minnie…
                        You know I always want to make you happy… don’t I?

Minho:             (chuckles) Yeah…
                        and I am pretty concerned of my being so demanding and spoiled by you…

Kibum:             (shakes head) nnaahh…
                         I love your demands and whinings… so no need to worry…

                        (enters a compound)… Minnie… we are now here…remember, ok?

 

 

Minho is so surprised to see a very simple elegant two-storey villa adorned with overhanging flowers on half cement and half metal wall fence, in his amazement; he looks at Kibum and says…

 

Minho:             Bummie… your place…

Kibum:             (smiles) so simple… I know… I tell you…
                        there was a time I wanted to tell her about the real me...
                        and when I was about to tell her…
                        she stopped me and said that she does not care who I am... 
                        my background and what I do.
                        She’s happy that she met someone like me who she can spend life time with…

 

Minho:             (a shooting pain hit his heart but chooses to hide it, smiles)
                        Oh really… I can’t wait to meet her…

Kibum:             (beams widely upon hearing Minho’s response)
                        Oh… Minnie… Thank you so much…
                        You don’t know how happy you make me feel…
                         I love you Minnie…

 

 

Minho nods, realizing how much Kibum loves Natalie decides to bear his best friend’s current situation by supporting his happiness. Seeing his best friend happy with someone hurts the most but he could not afford to behave selfishly  so demanding of Kibum’s love and time - as to begin with; he was the first one who decided to live anew… thus, as Kibum continues to talk about Natalie, his heart churns in sadness and pain… however comes back to his senses upon seeing how Kibum lives.

 

Minho could not believe his eyes how Kibum has adapted to a much more simple lifestyle; he was even wondering why his beloved has opted to drive a simple car when all of his cars are custom made cars. He decides to take in what is happening and acts normal as possible. The gate opens and standing from a bit afar is Natalie waving excitedly at them so Kibum honks to acknowledge her presence wearing a very exciting smile; Minho watching the latter beaming so happy feels sadden and anxious as he has never seen him in this demeanor since they have finally met again.

 

He bites his lip fighting the urge to cry for the reason that Kibum has been very gentle and loving to him that behaving in an immature manner might ruin their delicate state relationship and he loves Kibum more than anyone that he is willing to be a part of Natalie’s world. He jerks when Kibum squeezes his hand smiling at him in a very calm manner that he could almost choke himself while breathing - taking all in a new atmosphere with Kibum - being in love with someone else other than him then Kibum speaks…

 

Kibum:             (pulling his hand) Minnie…
                         are you ok? Are you alright with everything, if not...
                         please tell me and we can go back…

Minho:             (biting his tongue, nods and says) hhmm..
                        (voice chokes) I..I.. am ok… I want to meet her…

Kibum:             (holds both Minho’s right hand) Really?...
                         oh… thank you… come… she’s waiting… and I miss her…

 

 

Minho nods and smiles gently at the over zealous Kibum, his chest starts to tighten upon seeing Natalie coming towards them.

Kibum parks the car midway on the way to the garage; he gets out of the car and runs elatedly towards Natalie… waving and calling her in a joyful tone……

 

Kibum:             Hi… honey… are you ok? I miss you…
                        (embraces her gently) hhhmmm….

                        (kisses her on the lips) sorry for making you wait…

 

Natalie:            (kisses Kibum back) Geez, I am alright honey…
                         you are acting like a kid… so cute…
                         so how was your trip?

Kibum:             (smiling and fully concentrated on her) It was fine…

Natalie:            (chuckling at Kibum’s behavior) Honey….
                        You might want to introduce me to your best friend over there…?

 

 

Kibum raises his shoulder in surprise for temporarily forgetting Minho so he quickly excuses himself from Natalie and runs in the direction of Minho who is currently fighting an inner battle of protectiveness and resentment concerning his beloved’s relationship with Natalie; he suddenly comes back to a happy state upon seeing Kibum approaching him to prevent the other from detecting what’s troubling him… then Kibum says..

 

Kibum:             (smiling calmly) Minnie… I am really sorry…
                         come… let me introduce you to Natalie…
                         she wants to meet you that is because of after
                         my too much bragging about you to her…

Minho:             (despite in the state of sadness experiencing; still manages to smile, says)
                        sure… Bummie… that would be great…

Kibum:             (nudges Minho) Minnie… my name is Mikkie… ok?

Minho:             (smiles) Oh… I almost forgot…             
                        ok… Mikkie…Minnie…Mikkie…Minnie… 

                        (chuckles) what a combination…?

 

Kibum:             (laughs) silly… Minnie…

(wraps his arms on Minho’s shoulders)… come…

 

 

Minho’s eyes widen upon seeing Natalie at a little bit near distance who is pregnant and beaming at them happily – automatically his chest tightens and could hardly breathe but manages to harden his self – out of impulse, says...

 

Minho:             (stuttering) Bummie…. She’s pregnant…?

Kibum:             (smiling) yeah…. Going to 7 months now…
                        she’s gonna give birth 1st week of December…
                        and happy to tell you that we will be having twin – a boy and a girl …
                        isn’t that great? I am so excited Minnie…. 

Minho:             (almost to a choke replies) Bless you Bummie…
                        I am so happy for you…

Kibum:             (squeezes Minho’s right hand) Thank you Minnie…
                        Thank you so much… wait… I need to greet her…

 

 

 

Page 13 Chapter 31 Ends here............................next page please and thank you..............