It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 6/Chapter 29/Page 13/13)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)

Continuation........................................................here's my last page for today.................


 

 

Jessica and Heechul noticing both Sooyoung and Leeteuk stunned and so surprised just manage to nod and hug them in return – carefully they are all walking in a staggered manner to the nearest table then Jessica and Heechul allow them to take all things in – slowly and gently thinking they both have given them quite a shock and overwhelming feeling. Then, after awhile when Sooyoung and Leeteuk could both manage to act accordingly… one of them speaks…

 

Leeteuk:          (smiles) Thank you very much… we are very happy to see you again…

Jessica:           (chuckles) Oh Teukkie… we are more than happy to be with you again…
                        Gosh, you just both don’t know...
                        How Heechul and I have been waiting for this moment to come…
                        And now that is finally happening…
                        (smiling) I am so happy…

 

Sooyoung:       (nods and almost responses on a choking voice) Jessie… geezz… 
                        I miss you so much too...
                        (and looks at Heechul) you too Hee-ssi…
                        Leeteuk and I are very sorry to even hesitate previously and now…
                        We are so happy that we are here now with you…

 

Heechul:          (smiles) aawww… it is ok…Noona…
                        We understand the situation you both were in that time so don’t worry about it…
                        What important is the (does a hand gesture of quotation mark) “now”… OK…?

Sooyoung:       (smiles) Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your family…

Jessica:           (squeals) yyeeahh!!... I am so excited… come let’s dinner…

Leeteuk:          (halts everyone and looks worried) but…but wait…
                        (looking at Jessica and Heechul) both of you are dressed up like Prince and Princess
                        And us....?
                        (citing the two of them) Sooyoung and I are like dressed up in a casual attire…
                        Are you sure we look alright?

Jessica:           (nods head) aaahh… you are both just fine… so don’t be bothered by it…

Sooyoung:       (sighing) Jessie, I don’t know but I feel like something unusual is going to happen…
                        Do you by any chance going to surprise us?... 
                        Because honestly, coming here, we saw a castle…
                        Teukkie and I were wondering what on earth we are supposed to be doing inside a
                        castle…you know?!

 

Heechul:          (suddenly looks at Jessica trying hard to control her giggles butts in) Noona…
                        We are not mean people to make that kind of surprises you know...
                        (controlling his triggering laughter, blushes)… we love you so much… you know…so...
                        (looks at Teukkie) Hyung… are you alright… why are you looking at me like that…
                        Don’t worry we are not going to cook…

 

Leeteuk:          (raises his left eyebrow) Hee-ssi…
                        (holding his chest)… I am feeling kinda weird you know…
                        Your words are like crawling cockroaches that giving me the creeps…

 

Heechul:          (covers his mouth and pretends an angry face) yyyaaahhh…. Hyung….
                        You are so mean… my lips only talk about beautiful things and good deeds hyung…. A
                        Aaiisshh…
                        (hugs Leeteuk) come on… hyung…. Let’s go and eat… 
                        (looks at the nervous Sooyoung) Noona… come…
                        (looks at Jessica trying hard not to laugh) Sweetie… Noona is waiting for you….

 

Jessica:           (quivering voice) hhhmmm… E-eonnie… yeah… come on…
                        (rubbing her stomach) I am hungry too….
                        (and claps her hand) Oh…
                        (calls on Heechul)… Honey… wait
                        (gestures a blindfold action)
remember?

 

Heechul:          (gasps) oh… Noona… Hyung… oh.. we have a bit of a favor to ask…

Sooyoung:       (looks at Jessica and Heechul) ok… what is it?

Jessica:           (coughs) ehem…hhrrmm… Eonnie…
                        We have a bit of teeny weeny surprised for you so …                         
                        We would like to have you both in blindfolds… if that is alright… 
                        I mean … not to ruin our surprise…

 

Sooyoung:       (fidgets) uh..uh… now both of you are making me scared…

Leeteuk:          (nudges Heechul) aahhh… so good deeds ha?... whatever… 
                        (looks at Sooyoung) Dear… let’s just give in to their wishes…
                        I am sure we can both handle it…

Sooyoung:       (nods and looks at Jessica) Jessie… dear… fine then… aaaiisshh…
                        very naughty… you two…

 

 

So Heechul gets from his pocket pants two cloth blindfolds and covers both Leeteuk and Sooyoungs’ eyes then after; both Heechul and Jessica gently holds the couples’ hands guiding them out of the room.

 

Outside the couple’s area is Taeyang waiting for Heechul and Jessica’s order then suddenly Heesica couple gets out and signals Taeyang to start the caddy transport vehicle. Unhurriedly and tenderly the HeeSica couple guides the LeeSoo couple inside the vehicle and taps Taeyang shoulder to start driving. The LeeSoo couple gasps in nervousness and surprise as a result; Sooyoung suddenly grabs Jessica’s hands to calm herself down. While on the way, Jessica starts to speak about what to expect as regards the surprise…

 

 

Jessica:           Eonnie and Teukkie hyung…
                        What we are going to show you is our family’s little secret which Heechul, Bummie and I
                        were just informed lately by our Dad…
                        Originally, we were planning to disclose this news while we were having our two week
                        vacation in Paris... 
                        But decided that we better inform you at the right time and being presented the actual
                        information itself…

So now, as part of our family ...
We would like to share it to your family including Mr. Kikwang who is not here…
It is just a pity though that Bummie is not here to welcome you too coz as you are aware of – he is now holding major delicate tasks to perform.
In addition, we will be waiting for that time when Minho and Taeminnie could come and live with all of us…

We are hoping that no major changes happen to your kids as well as my Bummie and if everything goes well as planned…
My god, I will be the happiest person in the whole world…

 

Sooyoung:       (puffs) Jessie… you are making me nervous right now…
                        But I trust you so I think it is alright and would not be agitated about it…
                         (holds Leeteuk’s right hand)… Dear, are you alright?

 

Leeteuk:          Yeah… I think so… we should not be worried by certain things like this… 
                        Don’t worry about me…

Heechul:          (smiles) aahh… this is great then… just relax… oh we are almost near…

 

 

The LeeSoo couple becomes anxious of what is the surprise all about and both at the same time breathe hard and exhale loudly making Jessica gasps and surprised. Jessica giggles secretly then rubs Sooyoung’s back.  In a matter of seconds, they reach the place where both Majesties King and Queen are present as well as JP Owen – all of them are present to welcome the additional members of their family but as of this moment are all in silent and waiting for them to be introduced by Heechul and Jessica.

 

The HeeSica couple guides the LeeSoo couple out of the caddy vehicle and slowly guides them to where they should be seated. Leeteuk and Sooyoung feeling both nervous and bewildered of the very quiet atmosphere hold each others hands to settle their anxiousness down however Sooyoung almost in a shaky tone, calls on Jessica…

 

Sooyoung:       (quivers) hhhmmm… Jessie… why it’s so quiet…? Is everything alright?

Jessica:           (feels pity towards Sooyoung but dismisses the thought) Ohh… Eonnie… 
                        I am sorry for making you feel this way but don’t worry… everything is alright… 
                        We will remove your blindfolds in the count of three… ok?
                        (Looks at Heechul) Honey, could you do the honor of counting?

 

Heechul:          (nods) Sure Hon… Hyung and Noona… get ready alright…

 

“OK”
Both Sooyoung and Leeteuk replying at the same time…

 

 

                      Heechul:          (nods) Three… Two… one…..

 

 

Then Jessica speaks…

 

 

“Please everyone, I am very proud to introduce to all of you our close trusted friends...
We consider our family…
Then finally witht he blessing or our entire family especially...
Heechul, Kibummie and I would like to have them really be a part of our family...
By adopting them…

Please welcome… Mr. Leeteuk Choi and Mrs. Sooyoung Lee Choi….”

 

 

Then after, Heechul slowly removes Leeteuk's blindfold as well as Jessica removing Sooyoung's blindfold.

 

Sooyoung and Leeteuk both gasp and wondering in extreme surprise to see three extremely respectable and gorgeous people what appears to be King, Queen and a Duke sitting on a throne – automatically they bow regardless of the situation. They remain their head down until Jessica comes to both of them and lifts their heads now facing them, then speaks…

 

 

Mr. Choi Leeteuk and Mrs. Choi Sooyoung…
Meet my family; His Majesty King Philip – my grandfather,
Her Majesty Queen Margret – my grandmother
and most especially...
Duke JP Owen, my father…

 

 

Leeteuk and Sooyoung in synchronized manner, speak softly gaping...

 

"OH MY GOD..!!"

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 29 Ends Here....................thanks for all of your support....be back in three days... for Chapter 30......