It Might Be You... Who Knows? (Sec. 1/Chapter 1 -Page 1/3)

It Might Be You... Who Knows...Sequel Story: The King and I (Will start at Chapter 537)
1st Section: Kibum (Bummie) and Minho (Minnie) at Age up to 10



Chapter 1 So it begins…
Introduction:
This is where I take you to the time Little Kibum “Bummie” and Little Minho “ Minnie” meet. Bummie locks himself out of his house and seen by Minnie waiting and singing…   

 

Chapter 1: So It Begins…
Little Bummie and Minnie


 


Point in time: Kibum’s and Minho’s Age – Up to 3 years of Age
Location: Kibum’s Manor - Dining Table

 

One fine day as Kibum’s parents are heading for their usual works and duties..

Jessica:        Hon, what is your schedule today?

Heechul:      I have a meeting for a business venture, I think.

Jessica:        Oh interesting...

Heechul:       Sure, Dear and by the way is Bumbum up? It is kinda late in the morning.

Jessica:        Ms. Joonie, please check Bummie in his room if he is awake – that kid – He is probably asleep…

Joonie:         Yes Madam.

Jessica:        He is becoming a cutie headache – such a naughty kid.
                      Hon, did you know what 
he did yesterday? – he played with 
                     my clothes and cosmetics. I tell you Hon
                      –  I don’t know what to do with Bumbum.

Heechul:       Like what Honey – give it a rest. He is just a kid – discovering and exploring
                      with  things and that is a good sign – he got your genes and mine too.
                     By the way;  Hon, I need a favor? Could you help me out with the Steel Manufacturing 
                     Venture proposal? Give me your insights, I will ask the driver to send the files to your office.

Jessica:         Sure thing.

Heechul:       Thanks, I need to go. Wait, Bumbum – where are you??? 
                      (Calling Kibum in a sing-song manner)  Bumbum~,
                      bumbum~!!



Meanwhile, in Bummies’ Victorian Style Kiddie Room

Joonie:          Sir Bummie, Sir Bummie, wake up, wake up. Rise and shine. 
                      Mommy and Daddy are calling and waiting for you downstairs.  Wake up now.

Bummie:        (opening his eyes, grumbles, yawns and says)okie, okie Mith Joonie and ppweeaath..
                      pweath.. don’t call me thir bummie,
                      okiee..am two foint five yeerth oldt only.. hmmpphh..

Joonie:          (The nanny shaking her head, amused by Bummie’s remarks)
                      And what do you do next? Bumbum?

Bummie:        Thee Mommie and Daddee

Joonie:           Nope, what did I tell you – remember the word Clean?

Bummie:        (thinks and gasps)oowee!! – okie;
                       blush my teeth and wasshhh my fathe – thank you Mith Joonie

Joonie:           Okay hurry up coz Daddy’s calling and waiting~

Bummie:         Okie~okie~ (Hurries to the bathroom to clean himself

 

After awhile Bummie finally done goes downstairs to meet his parents. Incase you’re wondering why Bummie talks babyish manner well of course, because; Bummie is still a kid – which is pretty sound. Also; I based it on - myself (Author), when I was almost going to two years old - I could hardly pronounce the "S" sound, resonance (?), "TH" except when followed by letter “H” then it became easy to speak, furthermore the "Tenses". Of course same applies to Minnie's manner of speaking - younger than Bummie by half a year.


Bummie:           (Rubbing his eyes while yawning)Daddee, daddee – verry noithy –
                          (Then, puts his pointer finger on his pouty lips and says)
                          sshhh..ggoosshh.. Morning Mommee and Daddee!!


Jessica:            (Chuckles and shakes her head) See Hon?
                          What did I tell you? Morning too Bummie – nice sleep?

B
ummie:           Yeth, Mommee, Dad carry me, pweeaath..

Heechul:            What can I say – combined with our genes – and guess what?!
                           Morning too Bummie! Carry you – my! Oh my, ok!
                          Hoops! So what do you like to do today, ha? Bumbum?


Bummie:            I dunno daddee – pway? Hhmm – let me tink.
                          Pweeath put me town Daddee – I tink.

 


Heechul in full admiration, puts him down – amazed by his son’s performance. Same with Jessica - smiling watching her son's cute actions - walking back and forth with his pointer finger on his lips, furrowed eyebrows and in a serious mode. Suddenly, both are startled when Bummie speaks,

Bummie:            Hmmm..tink…tink..tink..Aha!! I tink I want to go awtchide and pway.
                           I alwayth pway inthide ....
                           (looks around and points his pointer finger down) – here.

Heecul:              (sighs) Okay Bummie – you do that after studying, ok?

                           Bye Bumbum – see you tonight!!
                           (Kisses Bummie and leaves, back facing the door waving at Bummie)
                           Love you!

Bummie:             Yeth Daddee. Bye. bye. Luff you too
                            (then turns to her Mom) Mommy, Can I go awt now andt pway
                             – I can thtudy later?


Jessica:               Sure but not now, as Daddy said – after studying with Ms. Joonie, ok?
                            Bye Bummie and Ms. Joonie, please take good care of Bummie
                            and I have to go too – please call the chauffeur.

Joonie:                Yes Ma’m.

Bummie:              Bye Mom – I luff you…
 

Jessica:               I love you too very much Sweetie – now carry on, your mom has to work now.



So comes Bummie’s playtime; Joonie drives both of them at the kiddie park area – at an estimated 2 kilometers away from the Manor’s Area but in the neighborhood of the road at Minho’s place.
 

Joonie:                Bummie, do not go any farther, ok? Darling, please remember the play area is too far from the house. This is the
                            first time; I am taking you out for your playtime outside the house.


Bummie:              (yodeling in response) Yeth~yedeley~yedelo~, Mith Joonie..

Joonie:                 (Shakes her head, looks at Bummie beaming at her adoringly)
                            Bummie…you are so – nevermind…



Reaching the place, Bummie hurriedly goes out of the car to look at the place and shouts joyfully at how beautiful the park is. Joonie watches in wonder and decides to sit on the bench to watch-over Bummie. Time passes by and still Bummie is playing when suddenly; he hears a noise which is coming from outside of their manor – triggered by curiosity, wanting to know what is going on thus decides to go and have a look.

                                 "What ith dat? hhmm..let me haf a look..."



He sets his feet and gets up searching for the source of sound; along the way to his surprise, Bummie sees a beautiful garden with a rainbow display of beautiful flowers and nearside is an open small gate.

                                 "Flowerth, everywhere butiful flowerth - colorth tho good..."



Forgetting about the noise he just heard due to the new environment; he goes to the garden area, absorbing its beauty and colors. Roaming the area, he spots the gate after that (adorned with lots of sculpted cherubs) – hurries and pretty inquisitive goes to the gate area preventing a noise to a now “fallen asleep” Ms. Joonie waking up.

                                "Uuh! derth a gate - I want to go awtchide..
                                 ssshhh..I no thound - Mith Joonie, wake up..."



So excited, Bummie goes out of the small gate and discovers another house across him - where the noise is coming from. Hesitantly debating as to whether go farther and approach the maingate of the house or not. Thinks further and finally settles on going back to their gate - walks back and relaxes sitting and listening to what is going on the other side.


After awhile boredom starts seeping in; decides to go inside – pushes the gate but to no avail - unfortunately the gate is closed as unknowingly; he accidentally left the door unmanaged soon as he went out since it automatically closes and you need to put a stopper to hold it – of course, he would not know it.

                                 "Ayyyoo.. wat now..gate ith clothed - I hope Mith Joonie find me...
                                  Bummie - ithtay calm and relakth...ok"


Note: Even at his young age, Bummie is pretty smart and mature – so, he rests and waits for Ms. Joonie to look for him. While waiting, Bummie sings to calm himself down and in a way he thinks will help a lot for Ms. Joonie to easily locate him.

 

to be continued.....tounge_smile.gif



A/N:  "embaressed_smile.gif"

Bear with Kim's extremely profligate family background - heck, I even wanted to imagine him living an "over-the-top" lifestyle very fitting to the real Key - he he. If you see wrong tenses and misspelled words - pardon, not enough time to review. By the way graphics here, I only "cut and paste" from many sources fitting the story - I can draw but it will take a lot of my time - drawing & scanning - phew...

This is how my story outline flows - i trust you like it.

More chapters to come...thanks for reading...  syndrome

Please note: This is a "feel-good" story not the too much difficult conditions or situations - pretty much intention is; to entertain all of you.