Dance Partner, First Move

Love Angel

Today is the first day that I will guide Hyejeong on our world. She looks so blur. Furthermore she will attend the same college as me. I hope she could help a lot upon me and Hyomin. I really love her. As for last night I decide to sleep on the sofa. I felt that I betray my love with Hyomin. Although we aren't official yet but It makes me feel like that. Although her body are y but Its not as y as Hyomin's in my eye. I woke up early to get ready the breakfast. I decide to prepare simple english style breakfast with bacon and scramble egg. Not long after I had done my cooking she creeped out from the room.

M: Hyejeongie...come here have some breakfast!

Hyejeong: okay coming.

She is seated and we started our meal. It was awkward and I tried to break the silent with a simple statement.

M: how was last night? Have enough sleep?

Hyejeong: yeah..no worries but you were not next to me when I woke up around 3 am. Where ya go?

M: ahh...I felt that I have betrayed my love upon her when I sleep with you.

Hyejeong: youre so faithful. May ya be happy with her and I can go back to my world.

M: lets work together okay. 

Hyejeong: deal.

M: oh yeah, youre going to my college.

Hyejeong: what? I don't know anything about human world yet.

M: don't worry I will teach you time to time.

Hyejeong: okay promise me~~

M: yeah promise. As for someone you do love to do aegyo a lot. 

Hyejeong: hehe. I learn this when I have a stroll on your world. That time I was depressed.

M: ahhh. 

Hyejeong: okay lets get ready. I dont want to be late.

We get ready and leave the house on 8 am. My earliest class was on 10 am. I decide to introduce her to some things. On my way to the cafe near by the college, I saw Hyomin. Suddenly my body froze and didnt move at all. 

Hyejeong: ya okay?

M: its her. 

I point to Hyomin who was sitting alone sipping latte at the table by the window.

Hyejeong: go and have sometime with her. You should confess to her too right.

M: yeah I must do it now. Like right NOW!

I rushed myself into the cafe and ordered some hot latte and head to her table. 

M: Hyomin~

Hyomin: ahh M!!

M: mind if I sit with you?

Hyomin: no...no problem. Actually Im alone. 

M: hehe. What were you thinking staring blankly outside?

Hyomin: still remember the task that teacher gave us?

M: ahhh. Why?

Hyomin: actually I didnt have partner yet. Actually can ya be my partner?

Shes asking me to be her dancing partner. I would gladly to do it.

M: yeah why not.

Hyomin: thanks. I gotta run. I need to meet teacher and told him this.

She comes closer to me and kiss me on the cheek. That gives me a thrils. I saw from a far that Hyejeong making the sign okay. Im so glad.