She Love Me?

Love Angel

M POV

I woke up being greeted by Hyejeong's kiss. I was shocked. After we broke our kiss Ive decided to kiss her back. She felt shocked too with my action. Suddenly I heard a famaliar cough. Its our principle and broke out kiss. I sit up and greet Priciple Kang.

M: ermm....hi sir.

Principle Kang: haha hi.

Hyejeong hugs my arm and turns red slowly. She looked so cute. I nudge her.

M: yah why did ya do that to me?

Hyejeong: what?

M: the...the kiss.

Priciple Kang: she did that to wake you up.

M: I faint because broken heart again. Haih. I do need to find a faithful girlfriend.

Principle Kang: you will have one. No need to see afar just see the one that nears to you. Anyways I should head home. My wife would be worried.

We say our farewell to principle. 

Hyejeong: we should head home too~~

I pull her arms closer to me.

M: come here. Sit next to me.

Hyejeong: whats this oppa?

M: since when you call me oppa. Anyway shouldnt ya explain how I could be waking up with your kiss.

She told me everything even to the extent that she told that Principle is her uncle and hes an angel too well once. 

M: so you really love me?

Hyejeong: ung~~

M: why did I be stupid. Maybe days by days ya stay with me have already made me fall for you. I love you too dongdongie~~~

Hyejeong: thanks~~~

Suddenly thunder rumbles in the sky. With a thunder strike, we saw a man emerging through the smoke. 

Hyejeong: appa~~~

King Shin: Hyejeong ah~~~

They hugged each other. I greet him politely just incase he might strike me with thunder or something.

Hyejeong: appa this is my new bf.

King Shin: yeah I know everything.

Hyejeong: ya arent mad appa?

King Shin: nope. Its your choice. I agree with ya both.

Hyejeong: thank you appa. 

King Shin: i should head back now but before that theres a secret I want to tell M.

He brings me behind a tree and he told me something.

M: yes sir?

King Shin: she aint full human yet. She can only become a human after having ermm ual thing with ya.

M: wow.wow. arent we too fast here.

King Shin: you must do it ASAP. Okay.

We head back to her and he said his farewell to us. Hurmm i was wondering should I do it by tonight?