Happy Couple

Love Angel

I woke up groggily. My back hurts so much. I realised im waking up hugging Hyejeong on my bed. I hug her tighter and dont want to let her go. Last night was intense and We have the most pleasure night. She scream like theres no more tomorrow. The whole room smell of . Its almost 11am,we both decide to skip class today. She woke up. 

Hyejeong: morning oppa~~~

M: morning little girl~~~

We kissed together.

M: so what did ya decide to do today?

Hyejeong: hug oppa like this~~~

M: thats so sweet of you.

We end up doing another round of . We head to the bathroom and took a bath together. I decide to cook breakfast, ermm it is more like a brunch. While I was cooking suddenly she hugs my back. 

M: arent I supposed to do it?

Hyejeong: oppa~~~

M: ung~~

Hyejeong: I wanna be together with oppa forever but I cant. Im still an angel. When my time is over Ill be back there.

She walked to the room and started to cry. I abandoned my cooking and head to the room.

Hyejeong: oppa I dont want to leave you~~~~

M: dont worry baby you wont leave. Believe me.

Hyejeong: oppa as an angel I have time limit here.

M: no believe me you will stay forever with me. The thing we did last night have made you full human. 

Hyejeong: oppa~~~😭😭😭😭

She cry louder. 

M: sorry for not telling you.

Hyejeong: oppa youre so bad~~~

M: oppa promise oppa will protect and love you forever~~~

Hyejeong: promise....?

M: yes promise.

We both went back to the kitchen and continue our cooking session. We ate and we decide to went out shopping as to commerate our relationship.