Heart Locked

Love Angel

HYEJEONG POV

I rush to college as its nearing 9pm. M haven't came back from the dance practice. Is he okay. Im so worried. I didnt even bother to take a bus,I just straight away ran all those 50km or even more. As I arrived by the guard house I show my student card and I went in. I ran all around the dance room and I saw inside one of that room that Hyomin is with Yonghwa making out. I tried to crash their party. 

Hyejeong: Yah!Hyomin!

Hyomin: Omo. 

She gathers her clothes and stand up. I walk to her and have her a good slap to the face to wake her up. 

Hyejeong: how dare you? You have broken his heart!

Hyomin: who cares a geek like him.

I gave her a good slap again.

Hyomin: ouch that hurts.

Hyejeong: thats for waking you up.

I went out of the room full of anger. I just smack the door. I ran to the basketball court since thats the only place that he love to went to in this campus. When I arrived there I saw a body laying down on the bench. When I came closer, it turns out to be M. I shook his body but he didnt wake up. I scream for help. 

Principle Kang: Hyejeong ya okay?

Hyejeong: uncle help~~~

He comes closer and saw that M has fainted. 

Hyejeong: what should I do~~~?

Principle Kang: he has locked his heart and fainted.

Hyejeong: is that even possible?

Principle Kang: M is a different human. After all those break up he has gone through he locked his heart.

Hyejeong: will he woke up again?

Principle Kang: according to the old fairytales, it will be oppened with a true lover kiss.

Hyejeong: but.....but....

Principle Kang: why?

Hyejeong: no one loves him

Principle Kang: there is...

Hyejeong: who?

Principle Kang: you. By looking at your eyes I can see that you truely love this boy.Go on kiss him. Wake up your love.

I ask uncle to look away. Im too embaressed to kiss him infront of anyone. I kiss her deeply and passionately." Please wake up. Imiss your smile" I said that in my heart. Suddenly he open his eyes and he continue our kiss. We broke our kiss as we heard Uncle Kang cough.