An angel?!?!

Love Angel

I have realised that I have a crush on Hyomin,but I dont wanna fail again. She's so y,pretty and cute. It would be a problem if I fail. Walking by the veranda and watch the stars. Even while watching the stars Im thinking of Hyomin. Im totally in love. Oh I wish someone could help me. Sudden thunder strikes and I went back intoy house. Thunder storms starts to occur and a big thunder strikes my veranda. I went out to see what happened and shocked to be greeted by a woman. I bring her in and wonder whats makes her here. It doesn't make sense that thunder produce and organism. I lay her down on my bed and nudge her.

M: hey!

She woke up and starts shouting.

Hyejeong: yahhhh who are you!!!!!????

M: I should be asking you that. Who are you?

She runs to the veranda and saw a thunder make up into words.

Hyejeong: dang ive been banished. 

M: huh what?

Hyejeong: sorry my father made a mess.

M: would you mind explain about it?

Hyejeong: yeah. Sure.

We went back inside and sit on the bed. She started talking why she was here and why did her father banished her.

Hyejeong: so basically thats the story.

M: okay....whats your name though?

Hyejeong: my name is Hyejeong. You?

M: M, my name is M.

Hyejeong: so youre the one.

M: what?

Hyejeong: youre the one that Im supposed to help.

M: me why?

Hyejeong: well im love angel and I help people in love, but lately O have been goofing off with my boyfriend and after we broke up I felt that I didn't believe in love anymore. Thats why my father banish me and ask me to learn about love again by helping you.

M: okay~~~ so where are you going to sleep tonight?

Hyejeong: your house ofcourse.

M: my house is small.

Hyejeong: I dont mind you sleep with me.

M: what?

Hyejeong: as long you didnt do anything.

M: I wont do anything.

Hyejeong: Okay~~~

She started to undress infront of me. 

M: cant ya do it in the bathroom.

Hyejeong: why?

M: please....im a boy youre a girl.

Hyejeong: sorry. I will try to learn human flaws okay.

Wow she does looks y. Wait shes an angel Im a human. Our level is not the same. I should date a human not an angel. I love Hyomin thats it. She went out from the bathroom and only wearing undies. Im astonished and turn red. She goes into the blanket and call for me. 

Hyejeong: M lets sleep. Im sleepy.

M: emmm okay. 

Thats starts the story of me and Hyejeong the love angel.