Chapter 6

Blood and Blade

It was a five hour long drive to the hideout. The whole car was exceptionally quiet that you could only hear the breathing of the five girls and the engine of the car as it passed by buildings after buildings. Yeri tried reaching over to the radio but Wendy smacked it away.

"You know I can't drive while music's playing" Wendy warned her. 

"It's too quiet!" Yeri whined

Wendy glared through the rearview mirror, "Start a conversation then".

Yeri smirked. "If you say so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wendy regretted not letting Yeri turn on the radio because the little girl talked for at least three hours without ever stopping.

"So I was like 'WOAH!' and she was like 'Yea, isn't this knife cool?' but really I was pretending to be surprised cause i've seen it before but I didn't wanna be rude and" Yeri started to yawn. "So...she was... like.. it's sup-" with that she fell asleep on Joy's shoulders.

"THANK GOD!" Seulgi yelled.

"SHH!!" the other 3 shushed her. Seulgi smiled sheepishly.

"We should have just switched on the radio Wendy" Irene punched her shoulder.

"Ow! How was I suppose to know this would happen?" Wendy rubbed her left shoulder.

"It's Yeri! What were you expecting? She's a total chatterbox" Joy rolled her eyes.

The remaining drive to the hideout was back to total silence with Yeri's occasional snores and grinding teeth. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here" Wendy turned to the nearest alley that was a couple blocks from the actual hideout. "We'll stay at this hotel for the time being to rest up. Wake her up."

Everyone started getting out of the car and carrying their supplies. Yeri yawned and rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes. 

"Yeri, don't use your powers here or you'll start getting unwanted attention. You're only allowed to use it in the hotel room for now, understood?" Irene warned the younger.

Yeri sleepily nodded and dragged her bag to the entrance of the building. The rest started walking in and Irene checked in to the hotel rooms. The 5 girls shared a suite facing the hideout.

"We have a good view of the place from here" Seulgi stood by the balcony.

"Yeah but be careful. They could see us too." Irene warned them.

The girls unpacked their clothes and one by one left to clean themselves.

After everyone washed up, their stomachs rumbled. Wendy rubbed her tummy.

"What's for dinner?" Wendy asked.

"Can we call room service? I'm too tired to go out." Yeri whined.

"Me too" Joy walked out the bathroom with her wet hair dripping all over the place.

"Joy, go grab a towel please you're getting the floor wet. I'll go call for room service alright just choose what you wanna eat on the menu" Irene picked up the phone and dialed for room service.

After ordering, the rest sat down on the sofa and watched tv.

Wendy walked to the balcony and observed the hideout. The lights were on and a few guards were patrolling the area. She could see a few people walking around through the windows.

Joy walked up to her. "What's going on?" She asked. 

"Nothing much going on there. It's weird." Wendy crossed her arms. "They're usually going in and out of the building in large groups but for some reason nothing's happening" 

"Do you think it's a trap? Do you think Simon told them?" Joy squinted to get a better look.

"Obviously. It's like they know we're coming. Be on high alert." Wendy looked at her phone and looked up. "C'mon let's go back in. The food's here" 

"How'd you know?" Joy asked.

"I put cameras in the hallways. You can't be too careful about anything." Wendy chuckled. 

Irene opened the door and picked up the food and paid for their meals. The rest grabbed their food and practically wolfed it down.

Wendy ate in small bites and slow chewing. She had an uncomfortable feeling about the mission. Something was off and Wendy knew their plan was about to be compromised. She had to come up with a plan in case they were caught in a trap or everything would fail.


Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I've been extremely busy with personal things and school I didn't have the time to update. I'll try my best to update more frequently here and there. 

I've been thinking of writing anothe fic that involves quit a few idols and ocs. It's a fantasy based action-adventure story with a little romance here and there because i can't write romance for my life LMAO. What do you guys think? Should I do another fic? Comment your thoughts below!