Late Again.

Mistaken Happiness

"Which one would you prefer?" The servant asked, pointing to the different sets of clothing in the closet. Kim Bum didn't answer, he was sitting in one of the few chairs in the closet, examining the clothing, and deciding which one to wear today. "Would you like this one?" The servant suggested as she pointed to a sweater vest, with blue jeans.
"No, why don't you just grab me the school uniform. I'm going to school today." Kim Bum said, his voice was low and steady.
"Certainly, young master." The servant said as she hurried across the closet and retrieved the school uniform, and rushed out of the room to iron it. Kim Bum was the son of the richest man in Korea. In commoner's eyes, his father was considered a king, and him a prince.
"Young master, I'm happy you're going to school today, it's been a long time since you did." The butler said. He was standing beside Kim Bum's chair, just in case he needed anything.
"It has been a long time. I think it's about time I've returned to school." Kim Bum said. "Get the car ready, once I'm changed, I'm going."
"Certainly, young master." The butler said, as he rushed out of the room to find the driver.
'Ring, Ring.'
"Hello?" Kim Bum said; when he flipped open his phone. "Yes, I'll take care of it when I get there today, wait for me." He closed his phone, and stopped to look at the accessory hanging off of the phone. It was a green crystal square, an accessory given to him by his ex-girlfriend, who had flew away to Italy, a year ago. He missed her, though he had no more feelings for her anymore. The servant ran in with the uniform ironed. She handed it to Kim Bum, he took it, and walked to the changing room inside the big closet.
It wasn't before long Kim Bum had reached school, some people looked scared, and others looked like followers when they met their master. Kim Bum didn't even look at them, and walked straight to his friend, Kim Jae Joong. A girl was clinging on to him, and wasn't agreeing to let go.
"Oh! Thank God! Kim Bum!" Jae Joong shouted when he spotted Kim Bum. Kim Bum took the girl's arm, forced it off, and threw her away. She landed on the floor about two meters away from Jae Joong. Jae Joong stretched his arm, and put his hand on the arm she was clinging to, trying to lessen the pain. "Thanks Man." He said.
"Just don't date these clingy girls anymore. They just never let go. It's already the fourth time I'm doing this." Kim Bum said, as he started to walk out of the school.
"It's not like I want to…" Jae Joong said, "Aren't you staying for school?" He asked surprised.
"No… just want to go outside for some fresh air." Kim Bum answered, and left the room, leaving Jae Joong behind. Jae Joong let out a small laugh.
"He's always like that." He said, and revealed a little smile.

"Mom, I'm going to be fine. Trust me." So Eun said as she was getting ready to leave for school.
"Alright, but if anything happens, find Hye Sun, okay?" Her mom asked. So Eun nodded, said goodbye, and left for school. She couldn't believe it, it was already her second month in the new school, and yet her mother was still so worried about her. She walked quietly alone to the bus stop, and realized her phone was ringing.
"Oh! Sorry, I didn't know it was ringing." So Eun apologized as soon as she answered.
"You're always so unaware of things around you…" Hye Sun said, "Hyun Joong and I were just wondering if you wanted to join us for lunch today." They’ve been dating for almost a year now, and we're close as ever.
"I don't know, I don't want to become a third wheel." So Eun said.
"So Eun… You know you're not a third wheel, you're our family." She said.
"Okay, I will." So Eun promised, and hung up. The bus was taking an awful long time to arrive, and she was becoming impatient. As she waited for the bus to arrive, she thought about all the things that had happened after she confessed. She ran away, scaring Hye Sun and mother to death, and sending a search team to find her. She laughed at this, though she found out Hye Sun had liked Hyun Joong also, her relationship with Hye Sun hadn't changed. The only thing that had changed was, Hyun Joong changed from her crush, to her sister's boyfriend. She told herself she couldn't like Hyun Joong anymore, and tried very hard to stop liking him, though the feelings never seem to go away. After another ten minutes, the bus finally arrived, So Eun went on, and sat on the bus till she reached her stop.
The bus ride seemed so long, but it gave some time for So Eun to study for her science test that morning. When they reached her stop, she rushed down the steps of the bus, and jumped off on to the pavement.
"Thank-you." She thanked the bus driver. He didn't answer, and drove off. She rushed to class, knowing she was late.
"Miss Kim So Eun!" The teacher shouted, "Late again! What's your reason this time? The bus again?
"Sorry, the bus was late again."So Eun explained breathlessly. The teacher didn't believe her.
"Detention, Miss Kim So Eun, after class today."
"Yes, Madam." So Eun said, as she rushed to her seat, and sat down.
"Why are you so late?" A girl sitting next to her asked. They've been in the same class since kindergarten. They didn't talk much, so So Eun never managed to learn her name
"Bus." So Eun replied, and searched her bag for her books. She opened them on her desk, and started to take notes on what the teacher was talking about, ignoring the girl completely.
"Would you like to go for lunch with me?" The girl asked.
"Oh… I'm terribly sorry, I have to go to lunch with my sister, maybe next time." So Eun apologized, and ran out of the room, and towards the cafeteria. Unlike Kim Bum's family, So Eun was poor, or average. She was more of a commoner. She went to schools that most of the population of Korea would go to, unlike Kim Bum, who went to an Elite School, only for families of the rich, or one exception: A scholarship. So Eun met Hye Sun at a restaurant near the school.
"Over here." Hye Sun waved, as So Eun entered the restaurant. Hye Sun smiled, and Hyun Joong followed.
"What are we eating?" So Eun asked, as she sat down. She looked around the room, trying to a find a clue of what food it was selling.
"Porridge." Hyun Joong said with a smile. He was wearing the white scarf Hye Sun had knitted for him, and a black and white striped shirt, with dark jeans.
"Okay." So Eun agreed. Hyun Joong ordered the porridge, and they sat at the table talking about a variety of topics: School, Medicine (Hye Sun and Hyun Joong, So Eun felt excluded.), and many others, until the food arrived.
"So… So Eun… What if we said you could go to Korea International?" Hyun Joong said, as he started to eat.
"Korea International? You mean the school just for the rich people?" So Eun asked confused. Hyun Joong nodded. "But… how?"
"My dad knows the principal of that school, and he said he'd be happy to take in a smart student like you. He could place you in the scholarship program."
"Really?" So Eun asked in surprise.
"Really." Hyun Joong said as he smiled. So Eun was so happy she jumped up and hugged Hyun Joong, but instead of going around the table, she hugged him by reaching over the table, and it resulted in the porridge spilling everywhere.
"Oops." So Eun said embarrassed. "Sorry."
"I know you're really happy, but you've really got settle down." Hye Sun said with a little laugh.
"I know, I know, I just can't help it. I can't wait." So Eun said, as she helped clean up the mess.
_______________________________________________________________
Hope You guys liked that chapter.. Thanks for reading you guys... I really appreciate it =D Oh! Comments! XD Love those =D Like I've said before... I Love them, give me your honest feedback, questions... And I'll answer them at the end of each new chapter I'll put up! =D