UPDATE/THANK YOU!

The Kim Twins

Hello everyone it's Kain (hurrikain) and I just wanted to give a quick update and give some thanks!

UPDATE:

Firstly I dropped out of school this previous week. I have suffered with depression, anxiety and some other mental health and personality disorders and my school was very unsupportive and added to the pressure I was already feeling. My group of "friends" included some snaky, vindictive, two-faced people who were only bad for me in the long run and mental health situation only got worse. Because of this I was really struggling and so I made the decision to remove myself from the toxic environment and I am starting at a college when the new school year begins.

This will mean that I will have a lot more free time to work on stories! I have looked into some situations which would affect this (but also means I would be releasing more content, just not as long and not on this website.) I will be finding out if this will be happening in the following month/s so I will make sure to keep you updated on that situation!

As well as that I have been slowly dying because I have my first ever date tomorrow 30/03/16 and I am so nervous but I will also let you all know what happens there!

THANK YOU:

awkward366 for your upvote of The Kim Twins I truly appreciate the support!

LyrahVL and KIMHYUAssi for your lovelycomments it really inspires me and encourages me to continue when hearing (more like reading) your kind words!

 

zoey2010lahlahleewernhennyrestuawkward366EndikalovemyqueenjiyeonHyunajsLyrahVLJessica24680bangerzz_

mitsosoambertang, ccolon22, CacaKwon, triciatjm, StarSJ, sicashipper, Ztrong, KIMHYUNAssi and wildandyoung  for subscribing to The Kim Twins, this was the third thing I've uploaded to this website (and honestly I still have no clue how to use it I'm such an old person when it comes to technology sometimes) but you are the first people to ever subscribe so thank you so much it's because of you that I want to continue this so please stay ready for the next chapter coming soon!