Boys, Boys, Boys.

The Kim Twins

"Hyuna no. Do you realise how bad this is?" Jongin asked his sister half confused half furious that she would do something like that. 


"Yes Jongin, why do you think it's a secret?" Hyuna instantly regretted telling her brother the truth. She knew he cared for her more than anyone else and her being in this situation would be unthinkable to him.


"It has to stop now," Jongin demanded. He was being protective and demanding qualities he rarely displayed.


After letting out a deep sign Hyuna stood up "come on, we need to get to dance."


The walk to the dance studio was always an enjoyable one, walking through the city to see the buildings stretching into the sky and cascading light from the gleaming windows attached. The neon lights illuminating the street in flashes of blues and pinks. The smell of various street food vendors and them calling out for you to try the products that smelt so good. What made it better was that this was an experience the twins got to enjoy by themselves no drivers, no parents and no students to ruin the mood. The conversation was easy, simple but when Jongin looked down at his phone and blushed with a smile Hyuna was quick to notice. "Is it your boyfriend?" she said while leaning over to try and look at the screen on the phone to find the answers that her brother was so clearly withholding. Hyuna let a small "oh!" escape from her lips as she stumbled losing her balance. Jongin was quick to catch her allowing a small chuckle to escape his plump lips as he did. 


"No, it's just Soo," Jongin answered timidly. Just Soo my . Hyuna thought to herself, Jongin had been crushing on his best friend since he realised what a crush was and Hyuna was willing to put down money that Kyungsoo felt the same way.


"Jongin," Hyuna said getting on her tip toes to be eye level with her, irritatingly taller,  twin. "Does he know you like him, like like like him?" Hyuna was unsure how to word it and cringed at how elementary that sounded. Hyuna always tried to be mature. Tried and, far too often, failed in her eyes.


Jongin averted his gaze from Hyuna's. If he was blushing before this was something else entirely. "No, I...I don't even know if he likes boys. What if it ruined our friendship."


"That Judy is gayer than a production of Wicked at the YMCA." Hyuna amused herself sometimes. She moved her head to regain eye contact with her brother looking their deep chocolate eyes. "Call him. Now. Ask him to do something tonight and FINALLY, confess." Hyuna instructed.


----


Swallowing the lump in his throat Jongin unlocked his phone and scrolled through his contacts until he reached Do Kyungsoo. Taking a deep breath Jongin hit the call button his stomach turning in knots the second he did. He looked at Hyuna desperately for a second and offered her the phone before realising how ridiculous it was asking his sister to ask his best friend to meet up. With a sigh, he placed the phone to his ear and Hyuna was quick to place her ear to the back of the phone in an attempt to hear everything. The phone rang one more time before Kyungsoo answered with a joyful "Hey Nini!" God, his voice was like butter. Jongin could easily get distracted in his deep velvety tone.


"Hey Soo, um...I was just wondering what you were doing tonight?"


"I don't have any plans, why? Did you want to do something?" You could almost hear Kyungsoo smile through the phone. He was a solitary somewhat grumpy person but, never with Jongin.


"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something. I've got dance practice tonight but maybe come by at 8? You can have dinner at mine."


"Awesome 8 it is! See you then!"


"See you then." Jongin couldn't prevent a smile from cracking on his lips and turned to face a Hyuna who was clearly very pleased with herself. "Happy?" Jongin asked her teasingly.


"Very!" Hyuna was infuriating sometimes but she pushed Jongin to do the things he would be too afraid to normally and she is always going to be a part of him and he would always love her. Wrapping an arm around her shoulder Jongin lead her into the dance studio. It was the same familiar faces all except one. There was a topless male stretching in the corner. His chest was impressive and the black ink tracing his arm and pec made him look edgy, dangerous and when he looked up and flashed that white smile that seemed to glitter there was no denying that he was absolutely stunning. Jongin looked down at his sister who seemed completely in a daze taken in by the gorgeous creature approaching them. ! He was approaching them he shook Hyuna a little to bring her back to reality before the beautiful stranger reached them when he finally did he held out a hand towards them.


"Hey I'm Jay, I'm helping out while the teacher is on maternity leave."


----


Hyuna had forgotten that her teacher had mentioned she was leaving to focus on her child, she was only a few months gone, hardly showing but, this was her first child and she wanted to make sure it went as smoothly as possible. Jongin shook Jays perfect hands and introduced the two "Hi, I'm Jongin and this is my sister Hyuna." Hyuna waved at Jay and immediately wanted to punch herself for looking like a dork.


"Sister?" Jay asked his eyes widening at the new found information.


"Yeah, we're twins," Hyuna said, finally saying something, and flashed Jay one of her award-winning smiles. If there is one thing the Kim children do well, besides everything, it's smile.


"Oh cool! That's cool, twins." Jay muttered he seemed distracted when Hyuna smiled. It worked, like always, smiling is a Kims best weapon.


----

Jongin was distracted the second the class was over as all he could think about was Soo. He rushed home with Hyuna. Jumped in the shower, dried himself and had only managed to get a pair of sweatpants on before hearing a knock on his bedroom door. He opened it and was greeted by the sight of Kyungsoo at his door. "Hyuna let me in and told me to just come up." Kyungsoo croaked out. Well, Jongin it's now or never.