Pepsi Cola

The Kim Twins

The muffled noises from the boisterous screams of glee emitted from the elated teenagers echoed throughout the house, making the clicking of Hyuna's heeled shoes almost inaudible as she descended the grand staircase. She swallowed the lump in , suffocated the butterflies in her stomach and ignored the sound of her heart in her ears. She couldn't deny that she was excited to see Jay but the anxiety was ever prevalent. It's was an unfamiliar sensation for Hyuna but one that she was determined to push through regardless. 


The anxiety was replaced with excitement and a smile etched it's way across Hyuna's face when she came face to face with Jay who locked his gaze with hers, mouth ajar, eyes wide. Hyuna batted her lashes and bit her lip, she had it down to an art. The moves and motions were seeming passed down the Kim women. She had learnt from watching her mother manipulating her way to another business deal, her cousin wrapping everyone she met around her pinky finger and now Hyuna assumed the archetype of the seductress and it fit exceptionally well.


"You...wow, you look...wow." Jay stuttered out, his usual confidence obviously fizzled as he stared wide-eyed at the girl practically glowing in front of him. Jay flushed as he realised what he said and cleared his throat. "Sorry, um...you look amazing, wow, um...do you want me to get you a drink?" With a chuckle, Hyuna agreed and executed some more of her tricks the unassuming dance teacher. The formulaic brushing of the hair out of her face, the contrived way she positioned her body to accentuate her curves, the subtle touches on Jay's forearm and thigh. Hyuna had a goal in mind and by the end of the night Hyuna would be the only thought in his mind and he would be desperately wanting more.


With the liquid courage as encouragement continued the formulaic teasing that she had observed so many times, Jay was completely enthralled, hanging off Hyuna’s every word. Hyuna lead Jay to the centre of the room and began swaying her hips sensually to the beat of the music, brushing her hair up to expose her bare neck with a vixen's glare being emitted from her feline eyes. Jay’s hands soon s their way around Hyuna’s waist and softly brought her closer until they were almost chest to chest. Jay’s aftershave was intoxicating, it was a soft but sweet and unmistakably masculine scent that was invading Hyuna’s senses and making it almost impossible for her to hold back.


Hyuna was doing her best to resist temptation and leave Jay wanting more with his each movement of his hands against the thin material of her dress and each of his warm breaths against her neck was sending her senses into overdrive. She felt herself being pulled closer towards him but just as quickly was quite literally pulled away. “Hyuna! Um, well we’ve got a huge ing problem” panting a clearly shaken Jongin, sweating and breathless, the sight alone was enough to give Hyuna a sickly feeling in her stomach.


“Jongin, what is it?” As much as she tried she couldn’t mask the obvious fear in her voice.


Jongin seemed to physically cringe as he began to speak. “It’s Kris...I don’t know what's happened, he’s-he’s bleeding from his mouth and having a fit? I don’t know, what do we do?”


Hyuna honestly had no idea how to handle the situation. She knew her parents wouldn’t approve of them having a party while they were gone but she couldn’t stand by and do nothing, especially with Jongin in the state he was. “Jongin calm down. It will be okay, okay?” Hyuna spoke softly in an attempt to calm her twin brother. “Jay I hate to ask but you drove here, right? Can you take us to the hospital, we can’t call an ambulance if do we’ll get busted for underage drinking our parents will crucify us.” Hyuna hated that she sounded once again like a girl speaking the words instead of the woman she so desperately wanted to be viewed as but this was no time for social games or flirting.


Thankfully Jay seemed far more concerned about the boy's health than any potential action that could have happened and hastily agreed, rushing to help him to his car after being Jongin’s direction to do so. “Hyun there’s one more thing...I don’t know how long Kris was in my bathroom or how long he was there but Soo and I were together before we heard him, I don’t know if he heard anything but what if he did? What if he tells someone?”
“Jong, it’s not the time to worry about that, we need to make sure he’s okay first but I promise no matter what happens you will always have my support and I mean that,” Hyuna gave her best reassuring smile. “Listen I’m going to go with Jay, make sure that he gets there safely and that Kris is okay; stay here, ask everyone to leave, clean up with Kyungsoo and just try and calm down.” 


The hospital ward was deadly cold and just added to the discomfort Hyuna felt when standing under the harsh fluorescent lights. The scent of disinfectant and sickness plagued the halls and all sorts of disconcerting noises really helped to make the A&E seemingly appear to be the most disturbing places to be, especially in the early hours of the morning. The only salvation from her hellish surroundings seemed to be the extortionary priced coffee machine and the gust of warm air released with the boiling water. The walls of the hospital were a ghostly white and near blinding when reflecting the garishly bright lighting. Hyuna took the two freshly brewed coffees and almost dropped them both when she turned straight into jay.


“, , sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you,” Jay helped stabilise Hyuna and gave her a dazzling smile. As cliché as it sounds they almost seemed to get lost in each other's eyes before Jay spoke again. “Kris is doing okay, well okay as he could be I guess. They found an alarmingly high amount of drugs in his system and they believe that’s what caused all this but they won’t know until they get his test results back. The hospital also contacted his parents and they’re on their way now.”


“Thanks, I’m really sorry about all of this, I don’t mean to inconvenience you like this, I had no idea any of this would happen-it never has before-I can only imagine what you think. I-” Hyuna was cut off mid sentence by two soft lips ghosting the skin of hers before softly pressing the pair together in a chaste kiss. The instant they left a tingling sensation behind in their place and although Hyuna didn’t have much experience kissing she found the simple, cautious kiss to be the nicest she had had. “I, umm, coffee?”
 


Aah, it's been a while hasn't it? (Almost a year jfc.)

I am so so sorry about the long wait for an update I became a writer for an EXO + BTS blog on tumblr [X] and then life happened, hard and I had no time to do anything besides being massively depressed. I'm so sorry but I hope that I can update regularly from now on and give this story the love it deserves!