Truth or Dare

The Kim Twins

"I want to play a game." Hyuna pouted batting her eyelashes at her twin brother.


"Damn, you sounded creepy, especially with these!" Jongin chuckled while grabbing each of Hyuna's pigtails and whipping them gleefully. Hyuna's pout only became more dramatic and her eyes glossed as she stared into her brother's eyes. "Fine! Okay, what did you have in mind?" Jongin asked crumbling under the pressure of his sister's attempt at aegyo. 


"Truth or dare!" Hyuna practically jumped as she interlocked her arm with her brothers dragging him into the living room "HEY EVERYONE GET IN A CIRCLE WE'RE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!" Reacting to the elated cry the tipsy party guests all did as told without arguments. In the world of the social elite reputation was a currency and the Kim twins (lol) were infamous for the knowledge that at least one person did something so scandalous at each of their parties that the guests were sworn to secrecy after each one and looking around the circle it was clear that this time would be no different. 


Hyuna placed her now empty vodka bottle in front of her keeping her gaze locked on Sohyun the entire time, sweet innocent never even held a boy's hand and had to get Gayoon to call her parents pretending to be Mrs Kim saying it was only Hyuna and her having a sleepover just so they would allow her to come tonight, Sohyun. She visibly gulped when Hyuna sat up straight as it was painfully obvious that the first round of the night was hers. "Sohyun...truth or dare?" Hyuna cooed putting extra emphasis on the latter to let the freshmen know which she was to pick.


Sohyun cleared and awkwardly brushed some of her blond locks behind her ear. "Dare."


Hyuna couldn't help but grin, she had a plan and Sohyun was beginning to regret her decision almost instantly. "I'm going to spin the bottle" Hyuna smirked the words out while gesturing towards the bottle. "I dare you to kiss whoever it lands on." And with no further warning Hyuna allowed the bottle to spin amongst the peers anxiously waiting to see who it would land on.


It was all Sohyun could do to prevent her jaw hitting the floor when the bottle stopped in front of the only other freshman, and coincidentally her crush, Oh Sehun. Hyuna looked up at the ceiling as to say "thank you" to whatever higher being had permitted this to happen because this was too good to miss. Sehun leant close to Sohyun and whispered something in her ear to which she blushed and nodded timidly in response. Sehun's hand was perched on her shoulder and he slowly leant in. Sohyun's eyes fluttered shut and she took one last gasp for breath before Sehun pressed his lips to hers the pace was slow and gentle at first but when Sohyun clutched Sehun's dark shirt and pulled him closer to her the pace quickened, Sehun bringing his hand to squeeze her waist while the other trailed up from her shoulder to her neck before claiming a fistful of hair. There was some visible tongue action and Sohyun couldn't bite back the moan that escaped prior to the two releasing each other obviously short of breath. 


Hyuna faux wept "My little girl is finally becoming a woman" but Luhan just rolled his eyes at the pair.


Sohyun pensively looked around the circle. The corners of twitched into a mischievous grin as she found her victim "Yuri, truth or dare?" 


Yuri looked to her eight other friends as if asking what to do before opting for a truth which was answered by a loud "BORING!" from Sunny.


Sohyun looked at Yuri with a glimmer in her eye, what did she know? Well everyone was about to find out. "Yuri, who in this room, is your crush and how long have you been crushing on them?" Yuri looked instantly nervous at the question and as all of her friends turned to her either heckling or gasping she swallowed the lump in and mumbled something under her breath. "Sorry Yuri, I didn't quite catch that?" Sohyun prodded and Yuri let out a loud grumble.


"Kyungsoo-ya since we were 12!" Yuri finally called out and quickly raised both hands to cover her face. It was hard to tell who was more embarrassed as Soo's mouth quickly formed an 'O' and his milky complexion was stained by a harsh blush.


"AH!" Chanyeol clutched his chest to add to the melodrama in his deep voice "Kyungsoo-ya has a crush on Yuri-ah! Look he's blushing."
Hyuna quickly turned to her brother who also had a red race but his was in a rage. He clenched his fists so tightly that his knuckles turned white and he was muttering something under his breath.

"MOVING ON!" Hyuna quickly said looking towards Yuri in an attempt to diffuse the situation before anyone noticed.


Taking a deep breath to calm herself down Yuri turned to Taeyeon with a glare in her eyes that said "If I'm embarrassed you will be also" Before asking Taeyeon "truth or dare?" 


Taeyeon took a shot of her drink before answering "screw it. Dare."


"OKAY!" Yuri chuckled. "I dare you to do a body shot. Off of Baekhyun." Just as quickly as she spoke the words the room went silent. The two had broken up their relationship after countless others got involved. There had been overwhelming tension ever since.


But without hesitation Taeyeon pushed Baek to the floor, pulled his shirt up and poured some of her Soju into his navel and slurped the liquid out. "Armatures, Jongin, baby, truth or dare?" She asked in a sultry tone, flipping her unnaturally ashen hair over her shoulder and pushing the very dazed Baekhyun away as she crawled back to her space in the circle.


"Dare," Jongin answered without any hesitation but Hyuna had to wonder if it was really Jongin who answered or Kai.


"Good answer!" Taeyeon called. "I dare you to kiss the boy in this room that you think is the most attractive."

 


A/N:

OOOH will Jongin kiss Kyungsoo and risk people finding out or kiss someone else and risk upsetting Soo? 

What scandal will go down at the party?

Will I quit attempting to build hype?


A/N: pt2

I wanted to upload this chapter earlier but I spent the last few days with my mother and her dad. It was his birthday today but unfortunately it will most likely be his last one as his health is suffering a lot and he keeps having but I finally got to meet him after all my years on this planet no it was nice to be there for at least one of his birthdays! 

The party is split into multiple chapters which I hope you enjoy! As well as this I've been thinking about adding some M rated content but I don't know if I know add them to this story and make it M rated or make a new one like "The Kim Twins: Bonus Chapters" or "The Kim Twins: Stories" I don't know. We shall see but if you have an opinion please let me know!

I hope you have all enjoyed the story so far please stay tuned for more!