Filming Day One

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their filming start at 5 a.m and now they’re given time to rest all they want since starting from tomorrow, they won’t be able to rest peacefully. “I think I’m going to sleep now, I’m so tired” Hana whined as she massage her shoulder and neck. “Are you okay Hana?” Krystal and Hana will have the same room since they’re both girl, obviously. “Do you want me to help you with your neck?”

“It’s okay, I brought a lot of mint patches, we could use it.” She said as she put her bag down on the floor before throwing her body on the bed. “Ah, my back!” She whined again but then stopped as she saw Krystal leaned on the wall while crossing her arm together; looking at her weirdly. “Yah, don’t look at ‘unnie’ like that” Krystal chuckled before joining Hana on the bed. “You use the word ‘unnie’ when you ask me for something, unnie”

Hana sit up straight and wiggled her body. “don’t call me unnie owh yah I’m still young okay?” Krystal smiled; remembering how close Joong Ki is and the way her treated her, it feels like he is very manly and protective, she can feel safe whenever she’s around him. Hana looked over to Krystal and clicked her finger infront of her face. “Why are you smiling?”

Krystal stood up and went over to her back. “Because you’re so cute.” With that, she went to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

On the next day, Krystal, Hana, Joong Ki and Seo Joon had to wake up at 4 AM to get ready for their first filming set. Their makeup artist went over to their rooms and start doing their makeover. Hana reached for the camera and filmed herself. Krystal was so tired that she closed her eyes to rest her brain. Her hands were holding the script but her eyes are closed. Meanwhile, Joong Ki was playing with Seo Joon as the camera man filmed them.

“You guys look so excited”

“He is the most excited one” Joong Ki pointed at Seo Joon and he laughed.

 

“Okay 1,2,3 go”

“You are a girl so you must’ve been so weak” Kim Hyun [Joong Ki] said as he laughed but then Chaerin [Krystal] tripped her legs on Kim Hyun’s and pushed him.

“Cut!”

Krystal smiled and pulled Joong Ki’s up. “That was harsh man”

Krystal and Joong Ki went over to the screen display to look at their acting. Joong Ki has a satisfied smile on his face while Krystal was looking all serious. “I think we put the emotion really great on this scene”

They moved to the next part but still in the scene.
 

“You should felt scared now that a ‘weak girl’ could do this to you.” Chaerin [Krystal] said while crossing both of her arms on her chest. Kim Hyun [Joong Ki] smirked before pulling Chaerin [Krystal]’s leg making her fall on top of Kim Hyun [Joong Ki]. He was staring deeply into his eyes and Chaerin [Krystal] flustered in instant. “This is what I call weak; they can’t even resist these pretty eyes.” Kim Hyun [Joong Ki] whispered and Chaerin [ Krystal ] immediately stood up.

[Will be doing a story on this later]

“I think I have a good feeling that this drama is really sad” Krystal sniffed as her eyes are watery since it was so cold and laugh after that because she felt awkward. “Everyone was so good to me, they treat me like a sister, I’m blessed” The weather was so cold and Krystal was trembling. Joong Ki went over to her and put a blanket on her shoulder. “Oh everyone, this Joong Ki, my partner in this drama.” Krystal turned to look at Joong Ki and smiled. “Please introduce your self Joong Ki-shi” Krystal’s nose turn red already and Joong Ki found it very cute.

“Hello everyone, I’m Song Joong-Ki” He introduced and Krystal nod at the lens.

“How was your filming so far?” Joong Ki smiled and rubbed his hand together. “It was cold but, the peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter