Getting TO know each other

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their filming start on the next day, Krystal was in a good mood. She went to the filming set with Hana because her manager is not feeling well today. Krystal wears like 3 layers of clothes with a huge coat on top of the 3. She let her hair down and doesn’t wear any makeup since she’s getting makeover.

“I actually have an obsession on this lipstick, it looked good on skin like yours too, I’ll show you later” Hana said while rubbing both of her palm together since the weather got quiet chilly. “Really? What brand is it?” Hana looked up while pressing her lips together “I forgot I actually got it last three days”

As they’re making their way to the filming set, Joong Ki and Seo Joon went after them. Lots of fans were outside the filming line and thankfully they cooperate with not shouting and taking pictures. Even an update for a fan café is not allowed too.  Joong Ki pupils dilate as he saw Krystal bare face. She looked pale but her lips are not. “Eh, oppa when did you arrive?” Hana asked Seo Joon who is holding lots of hot patch to give for the fans. “I went here at 5 because they say I have to shoot at that time.”

“Oh so you guys have been shooting since morning?” Krystal asked as she eyes both of the tall figures standing proudly infront of her. “Yeah, I thought you guys already knew it?”

The filming for the day went well except Joong Ki and Krystal is not on the right term in the drama. They fight a lot and even pointing gun to each other. (Will the definitely making this story on other folder)  Joong Ki plays out his character really well that Krystal has thought what if he means what he just said.

“Cut!”

“Well done everyone!” The whole staff clapped their hands and Krystal, Joong Ki, Hana and Seo Joon bowed to each other.

“Good job Krystal” Joong Ki patted her shoulder and Krystal could only nod. She is so tired after the shouting and running. They will be flying to China for the next scene as the scene they recorded before was for the teaser.

Since the drama would like more privacy, they decided to not making a big fuss of an update. The actors and actresses too is consider not to post any picture regarding this filming but they can took picture of it.

“Let’s have a dinner guys, it’s on me.” Seo Joon exclaimed as Krystal and Hana got out from the makeup room. They just removed their makeup and looking all fresh. Krystal changed into an oversized sweatshirt while Hana wear a simple loose top.

“Cool, I have nothing to do after this anyway.” Joong Ki said as he put on his black blazer. He have his hair pulled to the back. Krystal could only silently admiring him for how he looks. Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter