Driving

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nope, I don’t have one yet.” Krystal said with a very calming respond ever. Hana nods her head while Joong Ki looked at her face. “Yet? So are you planning to get a boyfriend later?”

“Joong Ki, one question only!” Hana warned and he laughs. “Right, I forgot.”

The four of them kept on playing the game until Joong Ki had to take 12 shots for not being able to answer the question that Krystal, Hana, and Seo Joon ask. Krystal on the other hand was battling with the sleepiness she’s currently facing after taking 8 shots. How can she even answer what colors she’s currently wearing infront of these two man. Joong Ki even asked her on purpose something that a girl won’t easily answer when there’s man.

“x plus y equals to me and you” Hana said to Seo Joon; her cheeks were red and her eyes are half-closed. Seo Joon on the other hand has his head position on the table. Joong Ki could only look at the two. He have a really high tolerance of alcohol that even if he drink 2 bottles of Soju he could still be able to walk straight, the effect usually strike him in the morning.

He turn to look at Krystal who have her eyes on the floor for quite a while; she’s actually trying to fight the dizziness and she feel like she’s going to vomit anytime soon. Krystal’s cheeks were red and her lips are partly open.

“Yah, Krystal are you okay?” Soon after Joong Ki asked her that, her head falls on his shoulder making Joong Ki startled for a second. Krystal mumbled a few words but it’s not hearable. He set his eyes on her and travelled his gaze from her lips, eyes and then nose. Joong Ki shook his head in instant and fished out his phone from his pocket.

He dialed Seo Joon, Hana and Krystal’s manager to get them but unfortunately Krystal’s manager is not feeling well and he told him to send Krystal to her apartment instead. Since tomorrow they’ll be flying to China, his manager had packed his clothes, so are Krystal, Hana and Seo Joon. That’s what the manager and stylist would do for them.

Tapping the desk with his finger uncontrollably, Krystal suddenly awake but then she quickly runs to the bathroom. Worried, Joong Ki went over to follow her and he did not even care if it’s women’s toilet. No one was there at the moments since they’re only four of them left in the shop.

Krystal was vomiting uncontrollably while Joong Ki looking all worried; he tapped her back and rubs it slowly. “I should’ve asked something that you would answer.” Joong Ki said; regret was filling his body. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled but then Krystal tapped his knee uncontrollably and Joong Ki was looking all confuse.

“Why?”

“Tissue”

He passed her the tissue and Krystal immediately took it. “Ish, I should have known my limit. Did I say something weird before?” She stood up and went to the sink; Joong Ki could only follow her from behind. “Yeah, where should I start?” He was leaning on the sink’s wall looking at the way Krystal cleaned up herself. She took out her tie from her pocket and tied her hair in a bun. He smiled at the sight of her. She throws away the tissue and turn to look at him from the mirror. “Omo! I must’ve said something embarrassing, what is it?”

Joong Ki looked d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter