Chapter 1 - Script Reading

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

;SM Town Building

 

“Hey Krystal I actually got a call from Lee Soo Man, he said that he wanted to see you in his office.” Krystal took of her earphone that she only put in her right ears. She always keeps these habits, putting earphone without any music on. She once admits in an interview that when she put earphone on both of her ears it’s a sign she don’t want to talk to anybody.

She patted the visible dust on her pants before making her way to Lee Soo Man’s office. It’s located not far away from f(x)’s dance room. When she arrived at his office, she knocked on the door and got a responds from Lee Soo Man immediately.

“Oh, our child Soo Jung-ngi” Krystal smiled and went over to his table. “Have a sit Krystal.” She took the sits normally like others would do when they are told to sit. “I actually have been accepting a drama role on an upcoming drama this month, so I think you wouldn’t mind getting involved with this drama since your promotion has ended right?”

Krystal tucked her hair behind her ears as she frowned because the atmosphere is getting serious. “What kind of drama is that?” Lee Soo Man chuckled as he intertwined his finger together. “How would I know? You’ll know when you read the script later.” Krystal whined and he laughed. “No, I’m serious, since it is from SBS Network; I think this is a great opportunity to accept this role because we can boost your popularity by this drama.”

Krystal was quiet for a while as she kept her gaze only at the flower pot behind Lee Soo Man, she remembers that it was once broken by the air-con fixer. But now it is the exact same pot with the same colour. “So, do you have any problem with this? The production team told me to ask you as soon as possible because we’re on the way to confirm it.”

She nods her head, “Yeah, I’ll accept it.”

“Okay, thank you for your consideration Krystal; I hope you’ll have a successful drama.”

The whole internet was in shock as a recent new came out regarding Krystal new drama. That is not what that shock them, it is because her partner is Song Joong Ki. Lots of Joong Ki’s fans were so furious and jealous on how Krystal gets to work with Joong Ki. And some of their shippers were so happy that they started to get into cloud nine. F(x) members was shocked too because right after Krystal walked out from Lee Soo man’s office, she immediately went out to get some bread because that is how cool Krystal is.

Krystal is on her way to her photoshoot place which is Han River, where she’ll be an aesthetic model. It was hard since the weather is cold and she tried to fight with flu. She almost not  be able to do this photoshoot and were about to postpone it but then she received a call from the production team saying that they will be having a sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter