Flight

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Joong Ki was awake with a very dry lips and head-ache that feels like it gonna makes him go crazy. He groaned before rolling his body to the desk, he remembers that Krystal brought him a pain-killer last night. He is still sleepy since he arrived at home at 1:30 A.M but he still manage to inform Krystal that he’s home, it turns out actually Krystal did not sleep until Joong Ki texted her. After he sent her that he’s home, she said ‘thanks god, now I can sleep, good night Joong Ki oppa’ He drinks the pain-killer in a gulp before throwing his body on the bed again like before. He closed his eyes with his arm placed on top of his forehead.

“You shouldn’t have drunk that much last night, looks at you now; you’re all worn out.” His manager came in with breakfast in his hand. “Eat this up and get ready, we need to catch the flight this afternoon.”

“What time is it right now?” Joong Ki asked with his eyes still closed. “Its 9 A.M now, you slept for over 8 hours.”

“Yeah, and that is the reason why I am still sleepy right now; overslept” He went off from his bed and went to the bathroom to pee. After that, he gets ready to go to the airport. No reporter would come today since only the production team know and the actors.

“Did you drive Krystal homed last night?” The manager asked as Joong Ki sat himself in the dining table. He was opening the marjerin so he could spread them on top of the bread. “Yeah, I did, but turn out she’s the one that drove last night, I was so sleepy because of the alcohol.”

Park Yo; Joong Ki’s manager went to the fridge to get an orange juice. “And you sleep?”

“Yeah, why? Is there something wrong with that?” He chuckled and give Joong Ki the orange juice that he just poured to the glass. “Joong Ki will always be Joong Ki.” He smiled as he bites on the onion bread.

 

“Unnie, I’ll be leaving to China this afternoon.” Krystal sulked and hug her sister. Jessica was patting her back assuring-ly. “Chincha? When are you going back to Korea then?”

Krystal went to get her schedule she just received from her manager. “I think I’ll be back on 9-06-2016”. Krystal said as she kept her eyes on the paper while rubbing her not-so-itchy nose. Jessica’s eyes widened after her sister told that.

“What? You’ll be there for three months?” She nods and put the schedule back to her file. “So when will the filming end?”

“ I think it’s the end of the year I guess.”

“So you won’t be able to see my cute face for a whole year then, what a pity.”

“You’re so funny.” Krystal sneered and went to the kitchen. “Where’s mum?” 

Jessica went over to the kitchen as well and sit at the kitchen’s counter. “Oh so you’ve been here since morning and just now you’re asking for mum?”

“Unnie, don’t make me feel bad.” Jessica laughed and hit Krystal lightly on the head. “I think she’s out with dad, you know love birds.” She said and makes a kiss lips and Krystal immediately faked a vomit. “Omo! ert!”

“But Krystal just now you said you’ll be back to Korea on this June, but why is the filming end at the end of this year? I’m confused.”

“Are you afraid that you’ll miss me that much? Unnie, I’ll face time you every day, you don’t have to worry.”

“I am serious Soo Jung.”

Krystal turned serious in instant. “After our flight to China, we’ll be given a week to stay in Korea for a rest, then we’ll be leaving to the states. It’s very complicated if I tell you like this.” Jessica gets her phone and sighed. “You’re so gonna be busy right? Hm, stay strong my dongsaeng [little sister]”

 

Hana and Seo Joon had already went into the plane, they were taking the first class’s seat. Hana is not feeling well consider to the fact that she drink a lot last night. Plus, her low  tolerance of alcohol is not helping at all. Seo Joon and Hana will be sitting together due to the fact that they’re partner and they might need to practice their script on their way to China.

“We met again, chingu.”

“Yah, the game is over I guess we should start using formal words to each-other.” Seo Joon said and Hana sneered. “You’re no fun at all”

“Here film yourself guys.” The staff gave them a Vlogging camera and Hana looked really shocked. “But I didn’t wear any makeup today.”

“But you look just fine?”

Hana turn on the camera and start filming herself and Seo Joon. “Hello everyone, we’re currently on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter