Chapter 2- Photoshoot

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, I saw him and he greet me!” is the first that Krystal said as she came out from the building. She was hugging the small pillow that fan had given to her. Her manager would always keep a pillow in the car since Krystal loves to sleep, but seeing her like this, the manager can predict that she won’t be sleeping tonight.

“The picture they took look good, you both seriously have chemistry.” Her stylist said as she hand her phone to Krystal. “Really? Let me see.”

The photo was taken when they introduce their self; Joong Ki was looking at her while smiling while Krystal is looking at the camera. She can’t help but to look at the feedback from the netizens although she is not allowed reading the comment.

For an idol, the manager would take it serious when it comes to reading things online because it could affect idol’s emotion. That’s why Krystal rarely online on her phone as her manager limits her cell phone usage. But today, she can’t help it but to look at it.

“Joong Ki must’ve been so happy sitting next to his type.”

“The way he looked at her!!”

“Omo, Joong Ki’s stares! ♥അ舵񑘕”

The car starts driving back to Krystal’s house since she doesn’t have any schedule after this.

“But Soo Jung, will you able to act like you are not on his side later? I mean like you’re completely on his now” Amber said after she read the entire story line. “Don’t worry Amber; I will be presenting you the most realistic expression and drama ever! Trust me!”  She said as she sits down on the floor facing Amber.

 

Joong Ki is having a dinner with Kwang Soo and Jong Kook since they are bestfriend and it’s been a while since they met.

“Can you drink tonight? When is your filming start?” Jong Kook asks before he hand the Soju to Joong Ki. “Yeah, when you drink you get bloated a lot especially in the eyes” Kwang Soo interrupt while motioning his hands over to his eyes.

“Of course I can, I won’t get bloated I will start filming the day after tomorrow.” He said calmly as he takes a shot on the Soju. “Ah! It’s been so long since I get to taste this.”

“How’s your military enlistment? Is it okay?” Jong Kook asks and Joong Ki chuckled. “Yeah, it’s okay. I’ve met lots of friend there. But yeah, it is very strict and you have to wake up early every morning that you’ll get used to it when you go back to Korea”

“Really? I am planning on going there next year.” Kwang Soo said and Joong Ki patted his shoulder. “Good luck dude, I wanna see muscles building up to your face when you get back from there.” Kwang Soo touched his cheeks making Joong Ki and Jong Kook laughing their off.

“Oh yeah, I heard your partner for this upcoming drama is Soo Jung?” Kwang Soo asked and Joong Ki couldn’t help but to smile. Just to think of it brought up smile up to his ears. “Yeah, dude. She is so pretty when you meet her face to face, have you seen her?”

“She came to running man last year, along with Rain and other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter