Chapter 8

Let me be your one

Hey guys!!

I really dont know what Tiffany saw last chapter...

Hehehe^_^v

It really took me a lot of time to think.

after debating with my mind, I chose this one.

 

Sorry for ahmmm not meeting your expectations..

Because I'm still a beginner... 

 

Anyway,

 

Again,If ever I've commited any typos,grammar lapses,etc ,forgive me. :((

 

Legends:

**=character's action

{}=character's thoughts

[]=indicates when the character is texting or calling someone,even writing to someone

Italic/ ""= the characters are talking in English

-------------------------------------------

 

(Cont)

 

Tiffany: o.o OMG!!!! JESSE!!!!!

 

Jesse:*still sleeping like a log*(lame right? Hahaha)

 

Tiffany:*looks around* I thought you have allergies in cucumbers and you despised it? then...why are you.

...sleeping with them? *bites her lips* {will be okay if he wakes up with those? How come he cant smell those??} *stares at the sleeping Jung questioningly*

 

(well ,imagine the scene is like this---> Jesse is sleeping and because he sleeps like a dead person, Krystal putted many sliced cucumbers on his bed, cucumbers on the floor and even on his pillows and inside his pajamas)

 

Jesse:*sneezes*

 

Tiffany:*ceases her eyebrows together* {right!! He has a cold.. that's why he cant smell properly *chuckle* bad Soojung whahahahaha} *shakes her head*walks to Jesse slowly*sets aside the pieces of cucumbers*sits beside Jesse* Jesse.... {why are you so handsome- no, let me rephrase that.Jesse.... why are so damn more handsome when you're sleeping? I can stare at you all day...}*pecks Jesse;s cheek*blushes*giggles* { please see me as a potential girlfriend or wife...not as a best friend only.}

 

Jesse:*stirs a bit*opens his eyes slowly* Tiff?why are here and what are those? (From looking at Fany's pretty face ,Jesse diverted his eyes to his favorite veggie!) OH MY- ARGHHHH GET THESE OF ME AND FROM MY BED!!!! TIFFANY! DONT YOU JUST STAND THERE!!!(He got up from his bed...But once he saw the cucumbers on the floor, he stands on tope of his bed) Mi young!!!

 

Tiffany: hahaha!!!! Are you really boy!?

 

Jesse: of course I am!!!! Then What do you call this dangling long skin that's attached to my body?! Huh! *cups his *

 

Tiffany: o.o JESSE!!!!!!

 

Jesse; Jesse Jesse Jesse tss!! Please mi young get those stupid cucumbers out of my room!!!!

 

Tiffany: okay okay I will..GEORGINA!!! (she called Anna, one of the Jung's maids. She looks like Georgina Wilson and has same body as hers.)

 

Jesse; !! What the heck are these!!! *gets something from his shirt*gets pale* CUCUMBERS?!!! SOOJUNG YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!

 

Tiffany: whahahahaha Krystal is so smart. Hahaha

 

Jesse: WHATEVER! HELP ME! IM PANICKING !! *s his shirt*gets the cucumbers off his bare muscular body*

 

Tiffany; *drops jaw* { he is a Greek God! Look at those abs! Chest! Biceps! Triceps!-}(then there's a loud sound coming from the door)*looks at the door*

 

Georgina the maid:( was open wide)*stares at Jesse*

 

Tiffany:*glares at Jesse*(but Jesse was too oblivious because he only cares about his body)

 

Jesse: argh!! *still swiping his body with his shirt* stupid cucumbers! I hate you! I will burn the out of you!(technically he's talking to himself)

 

Tiffany:*looks at Georgina* ya! Get those broom and dustpan of yours and clean this mess now!! stop staring at Jesse! {Stupid Jesse!! Why did he took off his shirt!!! Okay I didnt say that I dont like the view its just that...*sigh* this gorgeous maid was gawking at him!!! Why is he even have a maid that is beautiful and y?!!!! MAIDS should be old!! But this maid is so different! She's young, y and beautiful!}

 

Georgina; Y-yes Ms.Hwang! *follows Tiffany's orders*

 

Tiffany: Jesse calm down! *stands on the bed*pulls Jesse*

 

Jesse:What ?! *still panicking*sneeze*

 

Tiffany: go take a bath. And drink your medicine. I'll cook for you. Okay? Dont take too long.

 

Jesse: but....*about to cry* these... cucum- (Fany putted her thumb to Jesse's lips)

 

Tiffany;hush! Just do it okay?scrub your whole body with soap okay?

 

J:*pouts*nods*gets off the bed and enters the bathroom*

 

Tiffany:{what a cutie..such a baby hahahaha. one minute he's so handsome then he became so hot then after a minute he became so childish hahaha and now, he's a cutie.. Jesse...you're making me fall so hard for you }*smiles while staring at the bathroom's door*

 

(Meanwhile ,in the room next to Jesse's)

 

Krystal: (she's so red and she cant breath properly) whaahahahahahaha!!!! *hugs her pillow tighter*imagines Jesse's face* whahahahahaha this is so epic. Oppa's gonna kill me! WHAHAHaha so what?! I have my cucumber friend here to save me~ *giggling while looking at a unsliced cucumber*

 

(After 1hour, in Jung's kitchen)

 

 

Tiffany:(she's cooking american food) *hums while cooking*

 

Georgina: Ms.Hwang, Let me do the coo-

 

Tiffany; NO!!{AND THEN WHAT?! SNATCH JESSE FROM ME?!} NO!!

 

Georgina; *startles* y-yes Ms.Hwang *bows*exits*

 

Tiffany;tss {why does she have to be beautiful and y?!!! Gosh! Insecurities is eating-} o.o *blushes*

 

Jesse:*backs hug Fany*hugs tighter* wow someone is cooking delicious food~ *kisses Fany's cheek* thank you for the help this morning. I dont know what to do without you *pouts*hugs tighter*

 

Tiffany; I....I....Your Welcome..

 

Jesse: *chuckle*lets go of Fany* I already took my medicine *smiles*

 

Tiffany: g-good hehehe

 

Jesse: is that done? I'm hungry already ;3 I have a schedule later.

 

Tiffany: oh ...yeah! *turns off the stove*

 

Jesse: I'll help you with the plates ^__^

 

Tiffany: haha! Okay! Dont smile like that! You're creeping me!

 

Jesse; liar~ I know I'm goodlooking ~

 

Tiffany:conceited Jung -_-

 

Jesse: I'm stating the fact~

 

Tiffany: tss. Whatever. Just get the plates and eat!

 

Jesse: hahaha! Hot tempered pink monster~ *gets the plates*

 

 

(After 2 hrs)

 

Jesse: I have to go Stephie,this is the first day of Dream High 2 filming . Do you want me to drop you home?

 

Tiffany; ah...I see.. sure. *smiles*

 

Jesse: okay Let's go? *opens the door of his car for Fany*

 

Tiffany: thank you *smiles*gets inside of the car*

 

Jesse:*also gets inside* fasten your seatbelt hahaha *starts the engine*

 

Tiffany: Wait!!! Can I...can I accompany you?

 

Jesse; sure hahaha you wanna watch me filming ~ *wiggles his eyebrows*

 

Tiffany; *blushes*of course not! I just have nothing to do this day okay?

 

Jesse: hahaha!! Okay if you say so....hahahaha *drives*

 

 

TBC

 

Tiffany Vs Jiyeon is coming~

Here comes trouble 

goodluck Jesse baby ^_~