Chapter 10 ,here it is ^_^

Let me be your one

Hi guys!!

I'm back!

Did you miss me?

Hahaha of course not, who am I kidding

Anyway, I think this is a lame and boring chapter so FORGIVE ME :33

 

By the way,leave your comments below ^_^

 

Again,If ever I've commited any typos,grammar lapses,etc ,forgive me. :((

Because I'm so lazy to re-read my updates.

 

Legends:

**=character's action

{}=character's thoughts

[]=indicates when the character is texting or calling someone,even writing to someone

Italic/ ""= the characters are talking in English

-------------------------------------------

 

(During Dream High 2 Filming)

 

Jesse:*In his dressing room*enters the room*aegyo voice* Hi Fany Fany Tiffany~

 

Tiffany;*stops playing candy crush*looks up at Jesse*chuckle* stop that.you're not cute. It doesn't suit you *merong*

 

Jesse:*sits beside Fany*pouts* so~ what did you do when I was filming?

 

Tiffany: a lot! I played CANDY CRUSH, THEN, PLAYED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND-

 

Jesse: hahaha okay I get it. You were bored.

 

Tiffany:bored? I'm not bored...I'M SUPER DUPER ALPHA OMEGA BETA BORED!

 

Jesse:*chuckle*pinches Fany's cheek* I'm sorry but I'm not still done filming buuuuuuuuut WE can go for lunch ^___^

 

Tiffany: yes! Finally! I'm so starving to death! *stands up* what? Dont look at me like that. I'm really hungry you know, now let's go!.

 

Jesse:hahaha I was just mesmerized by your beauty. How can you maintain your y figure when you are always hungry?

 

Tiffany: oooohhh~ so THE GREAT JESSE JUNG is checking me out~? *smirks*

 

Jesse:*stands up* W-what?! Of course not! Why would I gawk at you when you're over weight, pig pink monster!

 

Tiffany: o.o YAH!! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! I'M NOT OVER WEIGHT! I'M Y!!!! ARGH!! *slaps Jesse's arms multiple times*

 

Jesse: whahahahahaha okay, okay ,stop. You're y,now stop, let's eat because I only have 1hr break hahaha

 

Tiffany:*still slapping Jesse's arms* no!!!! I hate you!!!!

 

Jesse: hahaha okay I'm sorry Fany yah~ *holds Fany's wrist*(so technically, Fany stopped her slapping antics) *hugs Fany* I'm sorry cutie pretty Fany *hugs tighter*kisses Fany's temple*

 

Tiffany:*hides her smile*bites her lowerlip*blushes* o-okay...{ argh! My heart beat!!!}

 

Jiyeon:*Knocks at Jesse's dressing room*opens the door* o.o am I interrupting something?

 

Jesse:huh? *lets go of Fany* hehe. Why are you here Jiyeonnie?

 

Jiyeon:*giggles* I was about to take my lunch,do you wanna join me?

 

Jesse:YES! I mean sure{ damn! I need to act cool}

 

Tiffany:{tss what's with this girl and you like her? I'm way better than her! I'm prettier,ie,more blubby, cutier!}

 

Jesse: but Tiffany, will be accompanying me too.

 

Jiyeon:oh! It's okay, the more the merrier ,right? *giggles*{ HOW CAN I SEDUXE JESSE IF THIS AHJUMMA WILL ACCOMPANY US!! ARGH! WHAT IS SHE? A CHAPERONE?! JESSE IS MINE.I'll find a way to make him mine, soon.} *smiles sweetly*

 

(Tiffany, was currently looking at Jiyeon)

 

Tiffany:{ I hate you. Stop acting cute Park!}

 

Jiyeon: so~ let's go? *walks to Jesse*clings to Jesse's right arm*

 

Tiffany:*glares simply at Jiyeon*{ I'm gonna rip you ALIVE}

 

(At a fancy restaurant)

 

Jiyeon: and Eunjung eonnie really took it seriously! Hahaha she dived her face inside the bowl with water!!( I copied this from one episode of T-ara's Dream Girls)

 

Jesse:hahaha you guys are so bad!

 

Tiffany;{there's nothing funny about her story, what a waste of breath} 

 

Jiyeon:{why id eonnie quiet? she is well known for being loud right?hmm She is jealous? Hahaha!!} *smirks* oppa~ try this *puts her spoon in front of Jesse's lips*

 

Jesse:*smiles shyly*takes the food*

 

Tiffany: o.o Jesse!! NO! Dont eat that! It has cucumbers!

 

Jesse: what?! *spills out the food*

 

Tiffany;*leans to Jesse* here drink this *lets Jesse sips from her drink*

 

Jesse;*drinks* thank you fany..*cough* why didnt I smell it ? Weird, usually from a far I can smell a cucumber...

 

Tiffany:{how will you know if you're so busy looking at her! Stupid Jung!}*rolls her eyes*wipes Jesse's mouth*

 

Jiyeon: oh my god! sorry I didn't know it has cucumbers! But I do know that Jesse is allergic to it. *panicking*

 

Tiffany:tss well next time ,be careful!!

 

Jesse: y-ya Fany, I'm ok .no need to worry okay? *smiles*

 

Tiffany:{tss, when it comes to Jiyeon,it's always okay, but when it comes to us, we're surely dead by now tss.unfair!!!} Tss. Lets just go home. You need to drink you medicine for allergies..

 

Jesse: I cant,I still have so many scenes to-

 

Jiyeon: it's okay! leave it to me,I'm so sorry oppa *teary eyes*

 

Jesse: hey I'm fine..no need to worry

 

(In Jesse's car)

 

Jesse:*coughs*

 

Tiffany:*driving*glances at Jesse* you look like a shrimp! You're so red!! why did you eat that stupid food!!

 

Jesse: I didnt know it has a cu-

 

Tiffany: NEXT TIME,STOP GAWKING AT JIYEON AND FOCUS ON WHAT YOU'RE EATING!!! NOT TO SOME STUPID GIRLS!!!

 

Jesse;but Jiyeon is not stupid-

 

Tiffany:*glares at Jesse*

 

Jesse:*big gulps* n-neh...I'm not going to gawk again.

 

Tiffany: good! Now be quiet! I'm driving!

 

Jesse:*gulps*nods*

 

 

(At Jung's Mansion)

 

Tiffany: *scans Jesse's phone* Jiyeon texted you that she already informed the director and staffs that you're sick and they told her that it's okay and you should get some rest, aaaaand expect that you have a lot of scene to take once you're allergy is gone.

 

Jesse:*smiles at Fany* kamsa ^___^

 

Tiffany:*tucks Jesse in bed* you should sleep but before that drink this first. *gives Jesse his medicine*

 

Jesse:*smiles*takes the medicine*drinks it* you know what, you will be a great wife! You're so caring,beautiful,kind and-(Fany putted her pointer finger at Jesse's lips to shut him)

 

Tiffany: hush! Just rest.IF you need me,I'll be at the living room okay? Just call my name.{ dont compliment me so much,'cause I'll fall harder for you and I'm afraid that you will never be there to catch me}

 

 

TBC