Chapter 6

Let me be your one

Here's the continuation of the previous chapter.

Enjoy :)

 

Share me your thoughts guys ^__^

Leave your comments below :)

 

Again,If ever I've commited any typos,grammar lapses,etc ,forgive me. :((

 

Legends:

**=character's action

{}=character's thoughts

[]=indicates when the character is texting or calling someone,even writing to someone

Italic/ ""= the characters are talking in English

-------------------------------------------

 

(Cont.)

 

Tiffany: Jesse.... *teary eyed*

 

Krystal: Sorry eonnie if I didn't tell you that oppa is already here and next to you...it's because you speak so loud and fast so I didn't get the chance to warn you..

 

Jesse; don't apologize to her. She just said what she feels about me. *gets his cellphone*scans*handed it to Krystal* tap the play button Soojung..

 

Krystal: okay oppa. *taps the play button*

 

(now playing: T-ara's sugar free.I think it suits the scene? This is the link---> http://youtu.be/Ruq888Wrrys. Sugar Free by T-ara Covered in English by Jason Ray.This guy has a great voice! I like his covers.)

 

Jesse:(Imagine that Jesse's dancing like the same as Jiyeon in this link but he dances it manly. Here's the link--> http://youtu.be/nVuG6ibEwzk)*sings and dances*(it has "" because its in English.He's singing it in English just like Jason Ray in the link above)

"Sugar Free

Sugar Free

 

How could you just transform into something I don't recognize?

The feelings that were sweet are not sweet anymore

Is it just a vicious cycle close your eyes and open again

I am still confused,

I wanna be sugar free

 

Can I just tell you the truth

It's not a big deal no no no

But I'm still missing the way our life was so good before

It's not there anymore

What it is there are no words

I see the way you look 

The feelings are dead and gone!

 

Chorus:

You're sugar free, now your so sugar free

Only To me sugar free, everything sugar free

Why do you make this this pain in my heart hurt more and more and more

(Your not the girl you used to be I'm tired of you hurting me so) 

 

You're sugar free, now your so sugar free

Only To me sugar free, everything sugar free

Why do you make this this pain in my heart hurt more and more and more

I know something's missing sugar free" *stops*(he's sweaty so imagine him with sweat all over his neck,face and shirt is slightly wet) do you like it Miyoung?

 

Tiffany: Jesse..Jesse I didnt mean those words- *starts crying* I was lying...*sobs* ear- *sobs* earlier *sobs*

 

Jesse:o.o *gently pulls Fany towards him*hugs* hey.. stop crying. I was just kidding. I know you didn't mean those words and even if you mean it ,I still dont care. Because you're stuck with me!

 

Tiffany:*still sobbing*hugs Jesse tightly*sulks*sobs* you... *sobs* you said you hate me... *sobs*

 

Jesse; I cant hate you. You're my best friend.I love you. I'm sorry for playing jokes on you. *kisses Fany's temple*hugs tighter* I promise I'll make it up to you.

 

Tiffany:*looks at Jesse but still hugging him and sobbing like a cute kid* you promise?

 

Jesse; *smiles sweetly* I promise. Hmm how about I perform another song for you?

 

Tiffany:*sobs* "you will?"

 

Jesse; *nods while smiling* "yes" so dont cry anymore. *wipes Fany's tears using his thumb while his other arm is hugging Fany* now... let me see that famous eye smile~

 

Tiffany:*smiles*

 

Jesse:" nah~" now, now let me see it~

 

Tiffany; *eyesmiles*

 

Jesse: there! the eyesmile I love the most *smiles*

 

Tiffany: silly Jung! *pouts but after a second smiles and chuckle*

 

Taeyeon: Hey! Are you two just best of friends or in a relationship? Cos you two act like one!

 

Tiffany: *blushes*hugs Jesse even tighter*hides her face in Jesse's chest*

 

Jesse;hahaha! Fany yah... it tickles haha! *just hugging Fany*kisses Fany's crown*

 

Sooyoung:were here!!!

 

Sunny: finally!! After 123456789 yrs!!!

 

Seohyun: we dont think we still need the food. We already ate eonnies.Hyo eonnie ordered our food hours ago.

 

Yoona; why?!!!

 

Hyoyeon:cos you two disappeared almost 5 and a half hours!!! If we've waited fornyou two that long maybe we are all dead by the time you two come back!

 

Yoona; you're exaggerating ;3

 

Seohyun:she's not eonnie.

 

Sooyoung: whatever! It only means I can eat the food by myself.

 

Yoona: yah!!! Share it with me!!

 

Tiffany;hahaha! They're so funny!

 

Jesse: I know. *chuckle* are you hungry? Let's grab a snack?

 

Tiffany: sure! I LOVE TO! *giggles*

 

Jesse: *smiles*looks at Krystal* wanna join us?

 

Krystal:"nah~" I'm joining Vic eonnie later. You guys enjoy your date.

 

Tiffany: yah! *blushes* its not a date!

 

Krystal:hahaha! Okay. As you say so.... but why are you two still hugging each other? *smirks*

 

 

TBC

----

Actually , this chapter was already done yesterday along with the chapter 5.

I was about to double update but something came up so I didnt post this chapter yesterday. ^_^v

Anyway,

I'm thinking to write a new story, it will be in multi shots or one shots compilation of jesse/jessica with others,like Tiffany(oh how I love JETI),Yoona,Jiyeon,You(yes you or Us? Haha) etc.