Chapter 5

Let me be your one

Hi guys!

Am I updating too fast? :3

 

BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!

AND FOR THOSE WHO LEAVE COMMENTS,THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Special thanks to;

BarleyMint

Jjth_snsd

WarmIceJess

Imjessica

Ice_princess14

Tzakia19

For the feedback.

Please always leave a feedback.

 

I always check the story just to read your comments :)))))

 

Share me your thoughts guys ^__^

Leave your comments below :)

 

Again,If ever I've commited any typos,grammar lapses,etc ,forgive me. :((

And sorry if my story is lame and boring.

 

PLEASE:

LEAVE A COMMENT.

I GET MOTIVATED EVERYTIME I READ YOUR COMMENTS EVERY CHAPTER.

THANKS :)

Feedbacks are always important right? ^_^

 

LEGENDS;

**=character's action

{}=character's thoughts

[]=indicates when the character is texting or calling someone,even writing to someone

Italic/""=the characters are speaking in English

-------------------------------------------

 

( two days later,SNSD is in SM building practicing with F(x))

 

Tiffany: guys, let's have a break. I'm really tired you know...

 

Sooyoung: well, everyone is tired Fany yah... and HUNGRY!

 

Hyoyeon; you're always hungry -____- there's nothing new there, you know? -___________________-

 

Sooyoung; I.Hate.You!

 

Hyoyeon: the feeling is mutual long neck!

 

Sunny: guys stop! Why dont you Soo and Yoong go to the supermarket or restaurant and buy us food so we can all eat and rest.

 

Yoona: sounds good to me ^___^ *to Soo*imitates Taeyeon and her action in Mr.Mr* lets go~!

 

Seohyun; hahaha dork!

 

Yoona: you love this dork Seohyunnie~ *merong*

 

Yuri: -__- what now? Are you two becoming gays?

 

Yoona; hahaha no way! Juhyun is not my type whahahahaha

 

Seohyun;*sighing* like you are my type -___- ewwww yuck!

 

Taeyeon: WOW! FANTASTIC BABY! whahaha our maknae is joining us in bickering!

 

(While the others are busy pissing Seohyun,chatting and bickering,Tiffany is in her own small world)

 

Tiffany: *gets her cellphone*enters her password*scans for message*sighs*{why doesnt he texted me yet? ;3 when is he planning to perform for me?}

 

 

(Meanwhile in Jung's Mansion)

 

Maid: Sir... Jesse... wake up sir Jesse or else you're gonna be late for work! *knocks*sigh* {how can I wake him up? I've been trying to wake him up for the nth time now)

 

Jesse: *rolls over*(he's laying on his stomach) *groans*gets a pillow*covers his head with a pillow*sleeps again*

 

 

(Back to SM building)

 

Tiffany;*checks her wrist watch* {its already 11am, is he still sleeping? Typical Jung!}

 

 

 

(After 5 hrs, still in SM building)

 

Taeyeon; why are those shikshins taking so long?!!

 

Sunny: you know,maybe they're already eating.

 

Hyoyeon:and eat again when they get back here. Good thing we already ate.

 

Seohyun: neh! Thanks for the food eonnie.

 

Hyo:no problem maknae.(she ordered food for them and for f(x) hours ago after the shikshins left)

 

Tiffany:*stands up*walks where Krystal's sitting* hey Soojung...

 

Krystal: neh eonnie?

 

Tiffany;Do you know where is your brother?

 

Krystal:hmmm...I think he's still sleeping. Why?

 

Tiffany: sleeping? But he has a schedule right? And he needs to show in his office ,B&E for your new investors...

 

Krystal: I know but probably he doesn't care about that, maybe dad is already on his way to meet the investors. Anyway, why are you looking for him?

 

Tiffany; nothing...

 

Krystal: haha really~~? or you're missing him~?

 

Tiffany: yah! I Dont miss him! He's a pain in the and a sleepy head!! I dont even know why I be friend with him! He's very conceited!

 

Jesse:(he's in SM building,same room with SNSD and F(x).Tiffany doesn't noticed him entering the room he's wearing a white v- neck t-shirt which made him look hot because of his huge biceps and chest,jeans and a pair of fashionable but manly shoes.he's already crossing his arms and shakes his head disappointingly to Fany's words.) Tss I hate you Miyoung.

 

Tiffany; o.o *turns slowly to face Jesse*(Jesse is so close to her) J-Jesse?? *gulps*

 

Jesse:I'm so disappointed with you.

 

Tiffany:{omg! What have I done? How can I tell him that I was lying to Krystal???}*bites her lower lip and looks at the floor*

 

(While Fany is scared,the other SNSD members together with F(x) are silently making fun of her and laughing)

 

Fany: Jesse... I'm sorry .I...I didnt mean-

 

Jesse: save it! I don't need your explanations.

 

Fany:but...but Jesse! Why do need to be like a mushroom that pops at nowhere or at instant?

 

Jesse: so you're telling me that it's my fault *sends cold look at Fany*(he's also using his famous cold tone)

 

Fany;no! That's not what-

 

Jesse; zip it!

 

TBC

 

--------------------------

Oh oh! First fight of Jeti

There will be more so stay tuned!

More fluff ,bickering, misunderstanding,sweet,romantic and hmm scenes of jeti? Hahaha

In the next chapters ,there will be more JiSic scenes.

Why? Because I wanted to? Hahaha

It's because Jiyeon will be the rival of Tiffany when it comes to Jesse.

Anyway,have a great day guys!