YOONMIN "Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ."

Little Bangtan Fics

This was Jimin’s first night out as an adult, and to say that he was having way too much fun was an understatement.

He was out celebrating his twentieth birthday with his closest friends in a popular club, and almost immediately he went right onto the dance floor, sweating out his energy before going back to his friends at the bar where they cheered as soon as they saw him. He gave them a smile before turning towards the bar and buying himself a well needed drink.

He sighed in bliss as he took the first sip of the cold beverage, turning to look around the club, studying the people obviously having a good time when he met a pair of dark eyes gazing back at him. Jimin recognized those eyes, as they’ve been on him practically the whole time he was here.

He grinned. If he was going to get laid tonight then so be it, it’s been a while anyways.

The stranger walked up to him with a smirk on his lips before standing right before him and introduced himself.

“Min Yoongi. And you, beautiful?”

Jimin blushed slightly at the compliment before answering with his own name.

“Park Jimin. Say, have you been waiting to get my attention for a while now? ‘Cause I swear I could see you staring at me just a little while before.”

So he was a bit straightforward.

The stranger – Yoongi – gave a small chuckle.

“So I’ve been caught.”

“You haven’t really been subtle about it.”

“Well how could I not? I mean, did you sit on a pile or sugar or what? ‘Cause damn, you got a pretty sweet .”

Jimin was shocked for a second or two before bursting out in laughter and a few seconds later, Yoongi joined him.

“That’s not really how you flirt with people in a club you know,” the bright haired male managed to give out in between his laughter.

Yoongi scoffed before answering, “Well it worked didn’t it? Got a real smile out of you.”

Jimin calmed down with a big smile still on his face. This guy was pretty funny, and Jimin instantly wanted to get to know him.

A club wasn’t really the most conventional place for a serious relationship, Jimin knew that.

But hey, he could try, right?